PvP question

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable

Offline Ky

• Forum Veteran
Hi Mr stalker fan boy. You must swane lvl iq yep im dating somebody from the usa :o i had a gf here before so ? u another mad virgin like swane ? are you swane 2.0 since u talk about me in skype :c

by Trinket's pics im assuming she's 14 yrs old and you are 20 isn't that pedophilia ???  :-\

Offline 2

• Old Player
by Trinket's pics im assuming she's 14 yrs old and you are 20 isn't that pedophilia ???  :-\

god has spoken all bow down dontErratic stayHealthy keepOrganized takeMedication

Offline Ky

• Forum Veteran
god has spoken all bow down dontErratic stayHealthy keepOrganized takeMedication

Xarosita  :-[ ^-^ :D

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Those virtuals dates hue.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
u talking about others being "virgins" funny from a guy that is not even legal and the onli relation that he have his is virtual gf. Gj logic.

Hi Mr stalker fan boy. You must swane lvl iq yep im dating somebody from the usa :o i had a gf here before so ? u another mad virgin like swane ? are you swane 2.0 since u talk about me in skype :c

Btw keep talking about me in skype vendetta mad kid

l4l who are you supposed to be kid. hypocritical noobcake420blazeit wakawaka. and dont talk about vendetta, you are nobody to me

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
u talking about others being "virgins" funny from a guy that is not even legal and the onli relation that he have his is virtual gf. Gj logic.
Says the one who's still virgin with his e-date  :police:

Btw keep talking about me in skype vendetta mad kid
Funny, you're calling someone stalker, when you stalk me 24/7 to know everything about me. Talking about IQ, your IQ is lower than a goat.  :police:  :police: :police:

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
Talking about IQ, your IQ is lower than a goat.  :police:  :police: :police:

OH MY GOD LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

Indulgence

Yes, 1995 year of the 14 year-olds.

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
Says the one who's still virgin with his e-date  :police:
Funny, you're calling someone stalker, when you stalk me 24/7 to know everything about me. Talking about IQ, your IQ is lower than a goat.  :police:  :police: :police:

:normal-2: When you can take a pic with atleast your mum with out being afraid of camara talk about virginity if i have goat iq idk what you have earning 1 dolar per week bro.

just saying you can actually go to jail for pedophilia

be happy then u will not die in pk that much if i to jail

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
:normal-2: When you can take a pic with atleast your mum with out being afraid of camara talk about virginity if i have goat iq idk what you have earning 1 dolar per week bro.

WOW that harassment

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
Racism ban fast

racism of what ? being afraid of a camara and not working hard to earn money in rl is racism ? oh okey.

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
Locked for going off topic/arguing/drama.  :normal-5:
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.