Epic Perfect World

Disrespect Towards the GMs, Support, and Adminstrator

infernchidhu

I don't know who it was but I lost any bit of respect I had for the GM who banned me 2 minutes before a big TW because I said in world chat "eat a **** cody".
Lucky you...i would gotten banned, the GMs wuda skype sigged and all 10 GMs wud be online banning me 1 day each  :sad:
Last Edit: Oct 02, 2014, 11:55 am by Tonika

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
I do respect our GMs, because I've been to servers where "abusing powers" was a real power abusing. Talk sh1t after you'll get your ass kicked only because a GM didn't like you. Yea, that's what I said, didn't like you, for no reason. I'm pretty sure that some of EPW Gms pretty much hate me. Not that I don't give them reasons but I have seen them being unfair to me few times, but I still won't call it power abusing.

There's only one thing I wonder

why aren't some people still permanently banned :police:

^
I know some of you probably  think that I'm one of those people. But I don't blame you. Ik that your primitive minds can't go any further

ET is my fav GN too btw :normal-4: he moderates me so often, but I love the way he does it :normal-2:

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
Well, actually some people has their point of view related to our epw Staff. I don't think making some kind of thread would make all those who still thinks shits about them change their mind... Neither stop insulting, backstabbing, etc.

Even though i dont have any problem with them, except magestic because he isn't good and only know absorb soul.

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
OP. First and foremost, you're a bloody whiteknight and need to be smacked across the face several times.

GM's know what they're getting into when they accept the position. I cannot stand people who whiteknight for these GM's hard like they are making an impact, a GM is judged by their actions and their performance. You 'standing up' for these GM's doesn't make you any less of a normal player.

:shocked:
  :shocked:

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
wow you seriously didn't get that ? I thought i had encrypted it just enough for everyone to get it :(.

Yes they do, do events:-

But some GMs just do the event as a chore like having Hell vs Heaven, 3 EPs 2 mystics on Heaven team and 0 healers in hell team.

Some GMs do go out of they're way to make the event a lot more fair as much as they can.

Rumor has it, that they get paid for what they do and are instructed to not tell players about it, IF THAT IS THE CASE go to the nearest mcdonalds and thank the dude at the counter lol ?

Im not saying they are terrible at what they do, but if they were, they arn't accountable to anyone practically speaking.

I just want to reiterate one thing to you here, when we do events, we take the first so and so PMs. Most of the time when we announce "HvH in 10 mins..." you better believe people have the names already typed and ready to hit that enter key. lol So, even though we get a wall of blue spam, we take the FIRST to PM us. If we pick and choose, how is that fair? We take SS's of every time people PM us for these events and if you'd like to see them, we'd be more than happy to show you. You're entitled to your opinion and I respect that, but please don't start rumors like what you said there. I repeat: we take the first 10 to PM us. If say EAs are full, then we keep going until the 10 are there. An EP may not PM us until 20th person down the line, but by then we have everyone for the 10 slots. :/ I'm sorry you feel that way. Quite frankly, I enjoy doing those HvH and BvG events no matter how much people want to be mean and say we're unfair. :P 

Tonikas Doing an awsome job Ever Since she came she friendly and is fair to all
Agatio is the only ive seen run a server soo smooth and even if insulted keeps his cool.
EvilTouch Very Professional. Person.
Melody sweet Gm.
Night Really cool and funny xD
Magestic he barley talks from wht ive seen.
Tonika Best Ever Hand Down.
AlexyPk Cool guy too killed me without touching me.
You Guys have the best GM team ever.Just theres some disrespectful Kids on Forums.

To add, tyvm for the kind words. I do try to be fair to any and everyone.  :normal-4: :normal-8:
Last Edit: Oct 02, 2014, 12:22 pm by Tonika
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Lucky you...i would gotten banned, the GMs wuda skype sigged and all 10 GMs wud be online banning me 1 day each  :sad:

Don't flatter yourself.

Tonikas Doing an awsome job Ever Since she came she friendly and is fair to all
Agatio is the only ive seen run a server soo smooth and even if insulted keeps his cool.
EvilTouch Very Professional. Person.
Melody sweet Gm.
Night Really cool and funny xD
Magestic he barley talks from wht ive seen.
Tonika Best Ever Hand Down.
AlexyPk Cool guy too killed me without touching me.
You Guys have the best GM team ever.Just theres some disrespectful Kids on Forums.

:normal-4: You wouldn't say that if you knew me better, but ty.

Overall, we know we are both loved and hated.
We know what we got ourselves into.
None of this has really changed anything.
This thread shouldn't have been semi-necro'd.

If you honestly, truly believe that we are doing our job wrong, that we are abusing power,
that we are unfair, then please feel free to contact Agatio regarding this matter.
That is the correct procedure.
I can tell you now, that with every incident we deal with,
with every event that we do, we screenshot everything.
So please think wisely about whether you have a serious concern
or if you are just mad about missing out on an event
or being banned/muted of your own actions and disregard for the rules.
I will happily admit when I am wrong and will gladly change my actions.

The reason we do this job is for the love of the server and game,
as well as to maintain an enjoyable environment for you all.

Thanks and happy gaming.

#closed

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c: