Epic Perfect World

Disrespect Towards the GMs, Support, and Adminstrator

EricaMurcas

This has been building and building for quite some time, so now I'm going to say it. If it weren't for GMs, this game would not run nearly as neatly as it does, there would be no events, no assistance, nothing. They do this job because they love the game and want to help you. And what do the **** talkers do? They sprout their nonsense and their insults and when warned, some of them continue to break the rules and be pretentious assholes. When a GM say says "English in WC" it doesn't mean "Only you, you, and you have to speak in English.", it means EVERYONE, even if your English is not great or you speak in text speak, it doesn't matter. If you are so goddamn childish to rebel because you know that the GMs can do nothing to you but ban you or mute you, you truly need to re-evaluate your life in this game. This doesn't apply to everyone, of course, there are some that will come to the GMs side to help. They are doing their jobs because they care.

Another thing: Disrespect.

GMs, Support, and Admins are people too and yet I see some people being disrespectful towards them by not listening or by blatantly disrespecting them by calling them names or say some side remark. Remember: Without all these people, this game would not be the same. For ****'s sake, show these people respect.

Side note: I'm not referring to the ENTIRE SERVER, because the Divines know that there are some good people here, but I'm more focused on the egotistical jerks that need a good E-Pen stroke. If you want to flame me, fine, I don't care. I'm saying my piece whether you like it or not.

Last Edit: Sept 21, 2014, 02:33 pm by Hound of Loki

infernchidhu

First flame ~

seriously though, yea it is a thankless job no idea why they do that, not gonna be specific, but some of them do abuse their power, so yea...i guess u can expect it.  :smiley:

Offline eon

• eager 2 learn new things
  • THINK - The Human Intelligence Nears Knowledge??
  • Characters: rishi
  • Faction: Ducks,ALTS
good thread, thanks for sharing

but i must disagree partly, some jerks in game have no fear over our GMs for the punishment is not enough.. also most don't report these jerks who at times spam trash talk when EPW_Support chat room is not online for personal reasons encourage this kind of community..

when i see someone misbehaving on world chat purposely to gain attention i simply

right click name -> report hacking -> select world chat and submit (not sure how it gets reported to GM)

severe punishment may lose potential donators (vital for server) but repeated forgiveness promotes bad community

hope the dev team come up with balanced punishment to control these bad elements and promote healthy happier game environment for us

personal suggestion if only they can let these bad elements play but not enjoy themselves like passive aggressive methods..

increased lag or teles limit per day or custom degrading title or accessories deleted or unable to use mount/flight
etc etc

First flame ~

but some of them do abuse their power, so yea...i guess u can expect it.  :smiley:

as for this issue we can always report to aga.. one person can't change much but as a community if we unite, people with powers will have to yield and provide solutions or lose the community all together.. aga tries for the best of server if everyone who has issue can report even if its against GM aga can check and resolve it for us

ty for the thread happy gaming have a nice day friends :)
Last Edit: Sept 21, 2014, 06:10 am by eon

Signature Credits: http://lonicera-mancer.deviantart.com/
Self Freedom applies only when it doesn't affects the Freedom of another person who follows this quote
happy gaming, have a nice time both in game and in real life :)

PS: Like Insanity's ornaments of magic dmg red/def lvls

http://www.ducks.shivtr.com/
http://alts.shivtr.com/

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
et on forum alt account is cute xD
on topic: ye you are right but some brain damaged ppl don't care  ^-^

Offline Angelala

• Boop #1
  • Getting quoted by anime pic profiles kek
  • Faction: 0FkGiven forever 🧡
Respect is something you gain, not something you are given depending on your title, job, whatever.
If you'd notice, everyone who force you to act according to rules will be seen as someone who is partly stealing your freedom, and there you go, madness all the way.

Without GMs and support members we'd all read drama in yellow, day by day, hours and hours. You'd be forced to look around forums for help with your quests and stuff (how terrible aw) but then again, no one gets respect for free and some people don't respect anyone at all (usually personality issues c:)
BlueDragon - Atomic/Bionic
Storm❤/Void/Nex - Imisandre/Fennekin
Golden - Kurenai
Epic - Accident/Imisandre/Yrden

infernchidhu

as for this issue we can always report to aga.. one person can't change much but as a community if we unite, people with powers will have to yield and provide solutions or lose the community all together.. aga tries for the best of server if everyone who has issue can report even if its against GM aga can check and resolve it for us

ty for the thread happy gaming have a nice day friends :)

Ok, lets say you run a huge office, president : Steve, vice president : Mike, and mike sexually offends Flo a contract employee who makes minimum wages, If Flo complains to Steve about this, which do you think is more likely, Steve firing Flo for "poor job performance" or Steve firing Mike and creating a huge void in the company's foodchain ?

I feel that a feedback system is necessary to make a fair assessment of suituation eg. Elect a body comprising of representatives from the player base and the GM body equal in power and let this body discuss and reach a conclusion.

Obviously this would be deemed as "too try hard" and pushed aside, but hey, just thought i'd put it across anyways  :smiley:

Offline Areashiii

• best player ever
  • Characters: Areashii
  • Faction: Artifex
First flame ~

seriously though, yea it is a thankless job no idea why they do that, not gonna be specific, but some of them do abuse their power, so yea...i guess u can expect it.  :smiley:
Next minute this person got banned. :smiley:

EricaMurcas

Respect is something you gain, not something you are given depending on your title, job, whatever.
If you'd notice, everyone who force you to act according to rules will be seen as someone who is partly stealing your freedom, and there you go, madness all the way.

Without GMs and support members we'd all read drama in yellow, day by day, hours and hours. You'd be forced to look around forums for help with your quests and stuff (how terrible aw) but then again, no one gets respect for free and some people don't respect anyone at all (usually personality issues c:)

I do agree that respect must be earned and not given for free, since this is not a job. I respect the GMs for setting things up. Yes, there are going to be some GMs that overstep that line of being too vindictive or oppressive with their rules, although I rarely see this. I feel that the reason they warn people and tell them to stop whatever it is, is because they are trying to retain order among thousands of people, and that is not an easy task. Now, if they're singling someone out, or they are just howling at one small infraction, I could see where a problem would be prevalent. I call it order, some people call it oppression. The difference between order is that is to used (normally) to maintain a clear sense of security, whereas oppression is used merely to keep everyone under their thumb for their own sick amusement and power trips. 

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
i'm sorry but i respect some of theam when they chose side's so no no respect 4 theam the want respect work 4 it. and the onli few gms that had 0 sides are not gm's anymore so... nope.

Offline Areashiii

• best player ever
  • Characters: Areashii
  • Faction: Artifex
only eviltouch and melody and tonika are good gms, agatio is okay dev.

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
When gms take sides i cannot respect them, but all the gms that had 0 sides arent here anymore.You work for it, you arent given it right away. but i think ET is a good gm

Offline Ky

• Forum Veteran
i respect gm EvilTouch the most

Offline DevilKat

You try fix world problems? *** good luck!
Even in real world this happens! What to expect in a online community where everyone can say whatever without consequences.
But yea some ppl are just stupid! same GMs are bad and deserves!
I personally only insult Aga some shits put me crazy >:D But i respect him and I know he does a good job.
For GMs i miss watchtower and Et is not bad :rolleyes:
For the guy start this just say stop kiss gms ass! what you try >:D

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
Everyone so serius :shocked: ??? :rolleyes:

Offline Milan

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
#BringBackRuinGM