Epic Perfect World

Venomancer pet quest

Offline Vixen ♡

• playing since 06/11/2012
  • do you speak husky?
another thought i had XD was there are the past event pets.. what if there was a daily quest (one per account to try and stop spam but totally up to gms if this is even implemented or if it can be XD) to be able to get a random event pet. or even an event ticket that you can turn in at maybe event forges to get the pet you wish. just a thought like i said but would be pretty neat and make the game a lil more custom :3 constructive thoughts and ideas totally welcome!
♥You can't throw me to the wolves they come when I call.. because I'm their mother♥
♥A fox is a WOLF who sends flowers♥
♥Trying to understand the behavior of some people is like trying to smell the color.... 9 :P
♥people with narrow minds have broad tongues♥
♥if the heart knows only love. Hate and Fear run and hide♥
♥The poor long for riches, the rich long for heaven, but the wise desire tranquility♥
artwork done by me ^^

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Can add a small chance of winning random pet for the best score in Lycaeum of Cultivation.

Offline Vixen ♡

• do you speak husky?
hm that would be pretty neat.. its just i for right now am mostly blue name till i perfect my r8 gear and i can never fully complete the quest cause i cant get all the npcs to start fighting :( so something would have to be done first otherwise blue names dont stand a chance. (i always just get 26 feral soul stars so i dont really do the daily unless i want to reshape a pet)
♥You can't throw me to the wolves they come when I call.. because I'm their mother♥
♥Trying to understand the behavior of some people is like trying to smell the color.... 9 :P
♥The poor long for riches, the rich long for heaven, but the wise desire tranquility♥
artwork done by me ^^

Muffy

hm that would be pretty neat.. its just i for right now am mostly blue name till i perfect my r8 gear and i can never fully complete the quest cause i cant get all the npcs to start fighting :( so something would have to be done first otherwise blue names dont stand a chance. (i always just get 26 feral soul stars so i dont really do the daily unless i want to reshape a pet)

There are guides out there from Pwi and videos about that daily. I have a hard time doing it myself. However, I dont think gear has that much of  difference in terms of completing or getting a positive score.

Offline Vixen ♡

• do you speak husky?
sorry wasnt very clear (i can see where you got gear confused) its easier to activate the guards in pk mode then blue name.
artwork done by me ^^

Muffy

sorry wasnt very clear (i can see where you got gear confused) its easier to activate the guards in pk mode then blue name.

Oh i see. My bad.