Epic Perfect World

Demonic vs Rank 8 gears for Assassins

Offline SCAL

• One eye
  • Fight to death
  • Characters: SCAL, ScalpeL
  • Faction: One_Eyed
for DPH, use ful r8 with dex/reduce dmg taken/increase def + GOF dagger preferably with atk lvl/def lvl/dex.

for aps, stick to dragon gears. i wouldnt dream having 3.33 base aps in full r8 if ur not gonna donate to buy mats... unless ul farm patiently till u earn enough ec and mats.. (I heard some sin spent 50k+ ec and still not get x3 int wrist or x2 int plate.

and contrary to what the other guy said.. stick to hit n run tactics since u are new to sin and just came back to game recently.. (i dnt think ur sin can take much dmg or lock the opponent for now. u cn fight face to face once u have enough def and mastered the art of lock)  :tiger-25:

Offline Aeryl

for DPH, use ful r8 with dex/reduce dmg taken/increase def + GOF dagger preferably with atk lvl/def lvl/dex.

for aps, stick to dragon gears. i wouldnt dream having 3.33 base aps in full r8 if ur not gonna donate to buy mats... unless ul farm patiently till u earn enough ec and mats.. (I heard some sin spent 50k+ ec and still not get x3 int wrist or x2 int plate.

and contrary to what the other guy said.. stick to hit n run tactics since u are new to sin and just came back to game recently.. (i dnt think ur sin can take much dmg or lock the opponent for now. u cn fight face to face once u have enough def and mastered the art of lock)  :tiger-25:

Maybe you, sir, can teach me the art of lock. :)

Offline Twilight Sky

• Last Pureblooded ß-type
Will I be able to do "Faction Trails" without having a faction? I'm relatively new in this server. And needs updating on my PW knowledge. lol The last time I played, Tide Borns and Earthguards hasn't been released yet.
I don't know really(I been on this server for a week, still finding some things out myself). In PWI you had to be in one.

http://epicpw.com/guides/rank-8-recast-guide/

According to the bit above the ~Stats~ header, you can also use Fortification Exchange.

I don't know what you can exchange with though.
Talaria - Assassin
Lenette - Stormbringer

Offline Xeli

• Forum Veteran
Get r8 with full dex and become a DPH sin or get x3 interval in wrist and x2 interval on chest and be a 3.33 base APS sin.
( Getting x2 interval in wrist and x2 interval in chest is pretty hard ). If you can donate ofc get 3.33, or just be 2.50 base APS with x1 interval in chest and x2 interval in wrist ( this one is easy to get ).