Epic Perfect World

new classes

Offline BIGbird

there r new classes in chinese official  server. i wan to know .what about our ep server? how long can we see the new classes?or there will not be in a long time.

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team
http://epicpw.com/general-discussion/perfect-world-2-announced-for-china/

Please follow this thread for discussion.

As for when it will be here, there is no ETA.
It's not even out for China yet, I don't think. Or only just released.
It will take a while before we get it.

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Indulgence

I've noticed that when new content gets released for PWI, it typically gets released within 6 months maybe a little more on this server because things have to be modified, balanced, tested, ect. Also it costs a lot of money to buy the files.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
New classes are worthless as for now, since they don't have their sage/demon, 79/100, morai/primal skills yet. In addition whole patch has to be translated and released by PWI. So it may take a while...

Offline Animassacre

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: War
New classes are worthless as for now, since they don't have their sage/demon, 79/100, morai/primal skills yet. In addition whole patch has to be translated and released by PWI. So it may take a while...
Ouch,this is not good bro, you just broke my dreams, but i have time bro, i'll partyHard with my girls, till you get that in here ;)

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
Ouch,this is not good bro, you just broke my dreams, but i have time bro, i'll partyHard with my girls, till you get that in here ;)

^ good so i have this 3 months to finish the airforce traning and come back to rekt some kiderinos

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
^ good so i have this 3 months to finish the airforce traning and come back to rekt some kiderinos

Lol you run into war like "WAKAKAK PA BUFF PA BUFF TACOTACOTACOTACOTACO"

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked