Epic Perfect World

Marriage

Offline ForumAcc

Will we ever get gay/lesbian marriage?  ??? would be fun

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team
You can find the current answer here.

http://epicpw.com/suggestions-4/a-guide-to-suggestions/

If one person is willing to donate to change gender, then you can marry on a male & female character,
switch genders, and remain married. That is the only possible way.

EDIT: You can't do this with 2 venos or 2 barbs, as you cannot change their genders.
Last Edit: Sept 17, 2014, 11:44 pm by Melody⋆

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran
What if 2 WFs or 2 WBs lel GM

Offline Vixen ♡

• playing since 06/11/2012
  • do you speak husky?
make an alt with similar names thats a cheaper way to go....
♥You can't throw me to the wolves they come when I call.. because I'm their mother♥
♥A fox is a WOLF who sends flowers♥
♥Trying to understand the behavior of some people is like trying to smell the color.... 9 :P
♥people with narrow minds have broad tongues♥
♥if the heart knows only love. Hate and Fear run and hide♥
♥The poor long for riches, the rich long for heaven, but the wise desire tranquility♥
artwork done by me ^^

Offline Deja

• Weeble
  • Nostalgia, Invictus, LocKnLoaD
You can't do married quest with the couple once you change sex but the titles remain. You also can't embrace as same sex couple. All the fun of being married is basically taken away. I saw on one of the the voting sites a listing for a server that said they had same sex marriage.. Not sure if they allow married quest or its just the title tho.

Calamondin, Sago, Dijnayrik, Dragon_Child, CindyBrady
Bahia, Arik, AmamA
Ahnje, Classique, Scuppernong
Chipola, Taela, Docktor
SilverRing
Fatal_Blade, HoneyKins

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
I don't think it's on top of their priority list to allow it in another way other than what Melody mentioned.

It is what it is. :(

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline BadAxe

• Characters: BadAxe / SixtyNiners
  • Faction: Team69 / MeanGirls
I think inception's head gm does it through some gm system idk about.

On there you donate for a certain amount of crystals, exchange those crystals at an npc for a "same sex marriage item". With that item you mail it to their head gm with the name of the other character you want to marry and he does the rest from there

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran

On there you donate for a certain amount of crystals, exchange those crystals at an npc for a "same sex marriage item". With that item you mail it to their head gm with the name of the other character you want to marry and he does the rest from there

Ye i saw that item there but i did not understand how did it work since i never buy it and onli played there for like 1 month

Indulgence

Storm did it too and quite often for free. You just had to a request in with you and your spouses acc name and which chars you wanted married. Not hard to do tbh. Don't see why we don't have the option.

Offline BadAxe

• Characters: BadAxe / SixtyNiners
  • Faction: Team69 / MeanGirls
Yea cause I got like 10 dudes lined up that I wanna marry

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
Storm did it too and quite often for free. You just had to a request in with you and your spouses acc name and which chars you wanted married. Not hard to do tbh. Don't see why we don't have the option.

CUZ SV IS RACIST! jk. GM PLZ no ban me is godo kido non factorino

Yea cause I got like 10 dudes lined up that I wanna marry

you cheating on me ?

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
In the words of Agatio. "It's at the bottom of my priority list"

and in my opinion useless. There are millions of better things he could be doing and is doing. Bravo agatio.

If you really wanna be married to same gender. Make accounts with similar names, marry, profit?