Epic Perfect World

Trial of Defense Bug

Offline SolBadguy

Three times in a row now the trial of defense has failed when it shouldn't. Each room is set with 200/200 for the idols, yet the elite mobs are getting through without taking any damage. The mobs are named Panzer Horrors. Attached is screen shots of them going through the idols untouched and on the right of the screen in the quest tracker you can see all idols are set.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
If for some reason idols are unable to damage the mobs, just kill them with your toons, these mobs are weak. But that's weird because when I was checking that trial, idols worked just fine...

Offline DrakeX

• Teleman
When i did the trials the first time i had the same problem.
You should go to the first room when the elite monsters are spawning.
The quest itself says you should watch the elite monsters, means if you stay in the last room all the time they dont get damaged by the idols.

Offline SolBadguy

I read that on the PWI forums and did follow them this time. All that did was let me see them take no damage in each room. lol

Offline Gtar_God

This glitch happens on PWI aswell. I've never heard of it happenin more than once in a row though, lol ur pretty unlucky. We thought the same thing though....follow the mobs, but it didnt work. GM's on PWI know about it, but they probly too lazy to try fix it.....i bet Aga can probly do it though  :P
"Life without music would be a mistake"

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
It's fixed in a way that mobs are no longer immune to players' attacks

Offline SolBadguy

Yes, that's a lot better. I tried it again this time setting a vortex at the end to kill the mobs you fixed and it worked fine. Thank you Agatio :)

ladynord

We did this trial and it was working normally: mobs were immune to player's damage but were getting killed by the idols :)