Epic Perfect World

Artifex vs GoodGame-Worms-Pve DT

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
I only noticed now , after watching this video, you're ini is like Mihi's ...wtf LOL
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
I only noticed now , after watching this video, you're ini is like Mihi's ...wtf LOL

.........................................  then i'm the one with problems u blind Sner ?

Nice video bro, we'll see when i will can get active again to show people some almighty Psychics gameplay as always ;)

need my best enemy friend to be there to giv me real fight on mass brah thanks 4 watching it

Offline Royal

• S❤
  • retired drawer / Nea was here❤ / Mana was here too xoxo ❤
  • Faction: Codex mercenary
nice vid was fun pk  :'( not
Nea: this is proof of my power abuse mwahaha
proof of how noob u are

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran
Cody 2.0, 3 eps.

Offline Areashiii

• best player ever
  • Characters: Areashii
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
nice video,  i want 1 ds neck xD

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
Cody 2.0, 3 eps.

the onli time in the year that i go heals and i not even with 3 in pt i get thea heals this is a personal hate against me...

Offline Mrs_Keileena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Mrs_Keileena
  • Faction: Warning
Nice vid, not saying anything, but.. idk why after u take sig and tp to DT, u dont have your squad but ok :) ijs
If the reason of putting DT run on the end was to prove that actually whole faction got sigged to DT and thats why u left, you should put there the moment right after sig.
Last Edit: Sept 17, 2014, 06:18 am by Mrs_Keileena
.                                                                                                     

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
Nice vid, not saying anything, but.. idk why after u take sig and tp to DT, u dont have your squad but ok :) ijs

cuz we wiped gg 4 times and we wanted the dt necks ?

Offline Mrs_Keileena

• Forum Veteran
I think you didnt understand the irony.
I think both teams were good and it was nice pk.
And if you know the word 'reliable' you should put on the end the part just right after sig, not random-time recorded DT run.
Last Edit: Sept 17, 2014, 06:36 am by Mrs_Keileena
.                                                                                                     

Offline Miami xD

• Characters: _Achilles
  • Faction: Artifex
Nice ini Noki. That is all.

I've read everything twice and still don't understand the irony...what is it?

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
ye what ever Okey. Gf thanks pk . cya later

Offline Mrs_Keileena

• Forum Veteran
Nice ini Noki. That is all.

I've read everything twice and still don't understand the irony...what is it?

I will write 3rd time then :P Its just looking little fake, if u dont put in video the part right after u take sig, but just random-moment from DT event. But i'm not saying i dont trust it, cuz i was suprised that pk ended.
.                                                                                                     

Muffy

Bro mihi low lifer gave his ini to noki sad

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
I will write 3rd time then :P Its just looking little fake, if u dont put in video the part right after u take sig, but just random-moment from DT event. But i'm not saying i dont trust it, cuz i was suprised that pk ended.

how can i recorded the pk after the sig if i went to dragon temple ? i can't clone my self we got bored of pk and we sent 2 of our 4 partys to dt.