Epic Perfect World

All-Time PK Rankings

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
dumb suggestion people would just farm kills and only 5% of the server would actually look at it

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
Rankings already say nothing for player skill. Some people will care about them, and the vast majority won't care because being ranked honestly doesn't make you special.  If someone wants to see how many people they've killed over some crazy amount of time, I guess they'd be free to do that.  While it would be pointless, it wouldn't really hurt anyone either.  It would be the same as normal rankings.  They'd be made for like the 20 or so players who care enough to check them.
I'm basically 40

Offline Pubes

• Faction: Xpendable Forever
every artifex that posted on this thread had a really good point. this cannot hurt anyone and can only make the server better. lots of players who just PvE check the rankings as well out of curiosity

trinket i dont get what u mean, all gaming is used with keyboard/controller,

"Congrats you mashed the buttons on your keyboard faster than 10 other people and play this game more than you probably should. Would you like a cookie?"

speed is skillful as well, but its not all speed you gotta know ur class aswell. the people on the pk rankings more than likely know how to play their class at a normal standard, not necesarily the best players, but they know what theyre doing in most cases

and no i dont want a cookie i want my psy back

Offline Pubes

• Faction: Xpendable Forever
I can see that already. "In order to apply to *srsgamersguildname* you must be in the top 20 of the all time PK rankings". And here rise the weird phenomenon of low level, weird named characters (weurfuzfwezfgew, money1, Morai3, reqwqwe, try1, alttttttttttttitties, lelolelo34 etc...) who, by coincidence, go white named out of SZ, and by coincidence, get killed by that exact applicant, and by coincidence, they do not really stop, they keep on going out of SZ even after the 10th death by the same person, who is an applicant, by coincidence, and by the next morning he will be, by coincidence, the toppest player ever. EVA.

? that has nothing to do with my suggestion, we already have monthly rankings and i doubt they get farmed cuz agatio prob knows what hes doing

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
Why do rankings matter so much to people? It doesn't exactly show you know how to play your class or anything..

Congrats you mashed the buttons on your keyboard faster than 10 other people and play this game more than you probably should. Would you like a cookie?
I think you are  >:( because you are bad, please don't be  :sad:
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Miami xD

• Characters: _Achilles
  • Faction: Artifex
Positive impact? You high? The kind of competition on here doesn't result in positive impact. It results in useless drama...

+1. I think this will encourage more players to go hard or go home, which in turn would increase the activity on the server (even by a little).

...and for the fact you don't exactly get rewarded for being ranked at all, then what's all the fuss about? If the top 10 or 20 that rank on the PK boards got some sort of reward, it would make sense and maybe be a little more understandable.

For fun. What other reasons would one need to do anything in a game? Do you think that people that do the damage trial thing @ smooth antoine or whoever gets a reward? Do you think that anyone who ever PKs gets a reward for winning? According to that logic, nothing but things that rewarded a prize ought to be done in the game.