Epic Perfect World

All-Time PK Rankings

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
GOOD NIGHT ALL.

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Why do rankings matter so much to people? It doesn't exactly show you know how to play your class or anything..

Congrats you mashed the buttons on your keyboard faster than 10 other people and play this game more than you probably should. Would you like a cookie?

^This.

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

infernchidhu

Then soochi would never sleep, -1
sick of this fake sid, pls perma ban from forumz :police:

infernchidhu

Why do rankings matter so much to people? It doesn't exactly show you know how to play your class or anything..

Congrats you mashed the buttons on your keyboard faster than 10 other people and play this game more than you probably should. Would you like a cookie?

Your understanding of the game is terrible imo. The whole reason "online games", "e-sports and popular is due to the pseudo competitive atmosphere it provides, clearly the server isn't in a position to offer a prize pool so the next closest thing to that is bragging rights, thats what rankings provide, a pseudo competitive atmosphere. A patch based perma ranking system is definitely a good idea ( patch based meaning "sirens of war - new horizons" and so on. )  but obviously if i openly show that i am for it, a million people will be against it, so -1 bad idea sir what were u thinking. :smiley:

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
+1 Soochi will play all day no sleep no rest, yes, cause more active in clan LOL.
I'm serious tho , not like it's a bad idea, what do we have to loose? nothing.
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Areashiii

• best player ever
  • Characters: Areashii
  • Faction: Artifex

So being quicker doesn't mean you play better? Okay

Offline Miami xD

• Characters: _Achilles
  • Faction: Artifex
+1. I think this will encourage more players to go hard or go home, which in turn would increase the activity on the server (even by a little).

The point of a game is for one party to win and as such, all games come with a sense of competitiveness. Competition keeps the game alive and one of the factors that drives such competition is rankings. According to your logic, no gaming competition should ever exist as they only consists of buttons being pressed on a keyboard/controller.

Furthermore, some people play for PvE, some people play for the fashion, some people play for TW/PK, some people play to be the best, some people play to talk to friends, and some people play to be on the top of the kills ranking. All are viable reasons for playing a game. Also, your comment implies that you do not care about whose on the rankings and whose not. Therefore, would it matter to you if this feature was applied to the game either way?

You should keep unnecessary and brash comments to your self, especially if it's a legitimate suggestion that can have a positive impact on the server as a whole.
Last Edit: Sept 19, 2014, 12:47 pm by Miami

Offline Sideris

• Angie
  • Characters: Sideris | Baderis
  • Faction: Ducks
I can see that already. "In order to apply to *srsgamersguildname* you must be in the top 20 of the all time PK rankings". And here rise the weird phenomenon of low level, weird named characters (weurfuzfwezfgew, money1, Morai3, reqwqwe, try1, alttttttttttttitties, lelolelo34 etc...) who, by coincidence, go white named out of SZ, and by coincidence, get killed by that exact applicant, and by coincidence, they do not really stop, they keep on going out of SZ even after the 10th death by the same person, who is an applicant, by coincidence, and by the next morning he will be, by coincidence, the toppest player ever. EVA.

Offline Nexito

• Mentalista got rekt
  • Sin who floored Mentalista
  • Characters: Nexito
  • Faction: EpicGods
I can see that already. "In order to apply to *srsgamersguildname* you must be in the top 20 of the all time PK rankings". And here rise the weird phenomenon of low level, weird named characters (weurfuzfwezfgew, money1, Morai3, reqwqwe, try1, alttttttttttttitties, lelolelo34 etc...) who, by coincidence, go white named out of SZ, and by coincidence, get killed by that exact applicant, and by coincidence, they do not really stop, they keep on going out of SZ even after the 10th death by the same person, who is an applicant, by coincidence, and by the next morning he will be, by coincidence, the toppest player ever. EVA.
dis pizza xD

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants

scatterer3

Yes please, would be fun to see this  :P

Indulgence

You should keep necessary and brash comments to your self, especially if it's a legitimate suggestion that can have a positive impact on the server as a whole.

Positive impact? You high? The kind of competition on here doesn't result in positive impact. It results in useless drama and for the fact you don't exactly get rewarded for being ranked at all, then what's all the fuss about? If the top 10 or 20 that rank on the PK boards got some sort of reward, it would make sense and maybe be a little more understandable.
Last Edit: Sept 17, 2014, 08:00 am by Trinket

Offline IHearYourVoice

• i'll protect you, i promise
  • Characters: Sin
+1 good for players spend a lot of time in playing. :shocked:

Since i am not able play a lot of hours  and impossible to gain 100k kills or watever
I must focus to learn more so my anemies wont be easy to kill me..
Just win today not for yesterday nor tommorow..

Anyways i just want to be part of the forum since this wifi is letting me read whats here.
Enough for my useless drama.. haha

Goodluck all lol haha

Im still noob  :sad:

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
then i'm aware that Soochi's health will go down so badly ..

infernchidhu

then i'm aware that Soochi's health will go down so badly ..
saddie kiddo ahed_noob  8)