Epic Perfect World

a new way to use golds

Offline Gio

• Noobed vs Noobed
  • On the top of EPW food chain
  • Characters: Noobed
  • Faction: Zulu
HI all, ive got a proposal for u all that wont harm anyone but will just bring benefits:what about putting an option to convert 1 gold into 93 warrior seals?(1 dama is 90 seals).
It would help everyone and would revitalize the gameplay IMO, and will give more chances to new players aswell

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
why 93 why not 90 lol. anuway I think that what 1gold worth dunno +1? yes

Offline Gio

• Noobed vs Noobed
  • On the top of EPW food chain
  • Characters: Noobed
  • Faction: Zulu
cuz 93 is the right value if u count damas being sold for 27 ec and not 25 :P

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
  • Faction: Das reich, Outcasts☆

The price of 1 gold is significantly more than 1 damascene (90 warrior seals). If Damascene Ore is worth 27 ECs and gold is worth 28 ECs each. 90 seals / 27 = 3.33 So 1 EC is worth 3 seals when rounded down - that added to 90 gives 93. But 90 seals works too. 93 is just being more precise

I +1 this suggestion too because gold is so hard to sell in amounts above 50. You can't even accept when people offer you x amount of gold for an item such as a belt since we all know gold takes forever to sell.  :police:

Offline Vermilion

• Forum Veteran
  • The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.
  • Characters: Sadistic, Stiletto

Disrupted

I actually agree

Offline Royal

• S❤
  • retired drawer / Nea was here❤ / Mana was here too xoxo ❤
  • Faction: Codex mercenary
Nea: this is proof of my power abuse mwahaha
proof of how noob u are

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Gio I highly doubt that the staff will do this. Simply for the fact that they refuse to put primal bloods already in the boutique.

EPW (unlike other less successful private servers, surprisingly) has a large PvE cult following and so the market doesn't die they need to make it so event tokens aren't tradeable and make PvE worth something.

:( Making us do FSP for Primal Bloods... QQ

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
Gio I highly doubt that the staff will do this. Simply for the fact that they refuse to put primal bloods already in the boutique.

EPW (unlike other less successful private servers, surprisingly) has a large PvE cult following and so the market doesn't die they need to make it so event tokens aren't tradeable and make PvE worth something.

:( Making us do FSP for Primal Bloods... QQ

What he suggested was a forge, where you can exchange 1 gold for x amount of warrior seals. Event tokens will still serve the same purpose and the price won't be affected if this suggestion were to be implemented.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
What he suggested was a forge, where you can exchange 1 gold for x amount of warrior seals. Event tokens will still serve the same purpose and the price won't be affected if this suggestion were to be implemented.

Tbh, I think it'd be a good idea. I don't know how you'd be exchanging gold though in a forge, unless you're talking about the Event Gold item itself

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
Tbh, I think it'd be a good idea. I don't know how you'd be exchanging gold though in a forge, unless you're talking about the Event Gold item itself

Exactly this. Gio wasn't clear enough. Yes, using event gold bought from boutique or from another player to be exchanged at a forge.

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity

bvanharjr

Would hurt the economy. -1
Unless it was CHARACTER bound.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
Would hurt the economy. -1
/10chars

Explain how this would hurt the economy please. 1=90 isn't even that much

Offline Dev

• Old Player
+1 to suggestion.