Epic Perfect World

Artifex vs GoodXpen-Warning And A World Boss

jakho

is more fun than pw
so is br sv, so is br sv

jakho

Not narrow minded at all. The narrow minded posts in this topic are only stating that artifex is a merged faction from 3 servers. That's not a merge. It means they played other servers together and came here.  The simple fact you don't know how to respond when they point out when y'all merge is narrow minded. Artifex has maybe done like 1 merge maybe on this server? Idk. All I do know is you get really defensive when anyone talks about GG and XP merging
when ppl like noki do then yes. fanboy calm down give big clap to ur idols, and u just defined merge btw
u werent here when ho was disbanded nor oc idk why u talk pwi boy, why u find urself in these topics? i dont see u in any of those guilds that is word about but ok

Offline Gio

• Noobed vs Noobed
  • On the top of EPW food chain
  • Characters: Noobed
  • Faction: Zulu
Not narrow minded at all. The narrow minded posts in this topic are only stating that artifex is a merged faction from 3 servers. That's not a merge. It means they played other servers together and came here.  The simple fact you don't know how to respond when they point out when y'all merge is narrow minded. Artifex has maybe done like 1 merge maybe on this server? Idk. All I do know is you get really defensive when anyone talks about GG and XP merging

Saying that GG and XP merged its like if a girl keeps breaking up with a guy and coming bk with him and youd call her a slut for "being with many men", when he was just always the same boy everytimes....-.-

Disrupted

when ppl like noki do then yes. fanboy calm down give big clap to ur idols, and u just defined merge btw
u werent here when ho was disbanded nor oc idk why u talk pwi boy, why u find urself in these topics? i dont see u in any of those guilds that is word about but ok
Yes such my idols

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
so is br sv, so is br sv

ok

funny from a guy that came late to the whole oc and real xp era.

Saying that GG and XP merged its like if a girl keeps breaking up with a guy and coming bk with him and youd call her a slut for "being with many men", when he was just always the same boy everytimes....-.-

plz girl problems here. i have many girls problems i'm in those days and tay don't give love.

Yes such my idols

can you stop sending replys to this ppl and come to bed with me :(

Muffy

this will start flamings but i couldnt care less tbh:since XP came from OC and GG is made by mainly old OC members i dont see how some of the XPs aka old OC coming bk to us can be counted as a merge, its just a coming bk to the origins bro ;))).
Anyway, as ive always been saying idc if artifex merged, if they win cuz numbers only or those shyts,they win and lose,good.But yh, what i dont get is why people from artifex are the ones always kicking in the subject "Merge" if their own faction is the union of factions from 3 different servers...
Anyway good video, good music and good gameplay :normal-25: :normal-50: :normal-37: :normal-37:

Bro r u ok?

lol gm pls dont delete he said he dont care about start flamings im just telling enemy es only game xDD

jakho

funny from a guy that came late to the whole oc and real xp era.

i was playing sv then just wasnt in any of guilds, i was 1v1 machine on wb lol but ok

Offline Gio

• Noobed vs Noobed
  • On the top of EPW food chain
  • Characters: Noobed
  • Faction: Zulu
Bro r u ok?

yis all ok xddd.
I just want higher challenge to avoid dying of boredom D:

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
this will start flamings but i couldnt care less tbh:since XP came from OC and GG is made by mainly old OC members i dont see how some of the XPs aka old OC coming bk to us can be counted as a merge, its just a coming bk to the origins bro ;))).
You are wrong. Xpendable =/= OC and most of the people who joined GG are Xpend's new recruits so you can't call them OC :police:

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
i was playing sv then just wasnt in any of guilds, i was 1v1 machine on wb lol but ok
You was still a loser affs '-'

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
so you were not in the real era, so plz mr if u don't mind walk out of the room. And drink some tea.

jakho

You was still a loser affs '-'
Insolent was an easy moving target. Only thing he could do vs me was antistun+holy path yet still lost so much. ~slowclap~ Good fight '-'

Disrupted

i have many girls problems i'm in those days and tay don't give love.
can you stop sending replys to this ppl and come to bed with me :(
Fine I come to bed bby, but I do give you love, you just reject it :(

jakho

so you were not in the real era, so plz mr if u don't mind walk out of the room. And drink some tea.
plz dont emo :c

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
You are wrong. Xpendable =/= OC and most of the people who joined GG are Xpend's new recruits so you can't call them OC :police:

i see some old members in gg also brah.