Epic Perfect World

New class confirmed from pwi cn on 24th sept

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Oh my goodness, here we go with this....

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Xeli

• Forum Veteran
I don't know if this is good or not xD Just gonna wait till Agatio replies to this

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
Both new classes and the fashion looks awesome! :D :D
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Offline Omni

• (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • Faction: Unicorns
That's awesome. I will definitely play them.

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
how long will it take for this to be released to live?

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
I don't know if this is good or not xD Just gonna wait till Agatio replies to this

Why should Aga reply? It's not even released to China much less PWI much less even begin to be released to Epic? LOL We're all excited and discussing it is all. lol  :-\
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Indulgence

Wonder if this means bramble will work on regular maps too  :shocked:

If it does,  do you know how many EAs and sins will get the D? LOL

Offline Sideris

• Angie
  • Characters: Sideris | Baderis
  • Faction: Ducks

Offline Twilight Sky

• Last Pureblooded ß-type
They mess with bramble so much, I don't know why they haven't simply removed the skill by now..

Talaria - Assassin
Lenette - Stormbringer

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
Not sure if someone mentioned it already but new race = Castanic from Tera Online

Wouldn't be the first thing they borrowed from Tera.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline IHearYourVoice

• i'll protect you, i promise
  • Characters: Sin
If i wer the makers i will make the weapon something diferent like boomerang or whip instead of long dagger
Its common class with different skill  :-\
Again new mage in different weapon style new skill., what i think is mage class that good in close combat but weak in range haha. :P

But then again will wait till it release hehehehe

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Fantastic, another unneccesary class made by the chinese cash shop horde. I'll love to see new game-breaking mechanics that will annihilate PvP and PvE alike. Perhaps more skills like the barbs primal's which are unavoidable, or a God-Seal affect that will be able to take damage from? PW never surprises me.

First the tideborns, with stealth and the release of defense and attack levels. Which honestly, I'd take over the Mystics and Seekers any day.

Seekers with their ridiculously high attack/defense and their game-breakingly high skill combinations. Then mystics with their infinite heals, seal-locks and pets which are also spammable.

In all honesty PW-CN is nothing more than a downgraded TERA. Releasing new classes (skill combinations mostly) for a higher cash-inflow, and in return killing off the older, original classes.

I won't be surprised if these new classes remove the usage of 1/2 the original classes, like they've tried to do already with the tideborn and earthgaurds.

Then again.. This is PW.. Give people new fashion and they'll forget that the game is completely, utterly broken without private servers editting the classes themselves.  ^-^

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
Fantastic, another unneccesary class made by the chinese cash shop horde. I'll love to see new game-breaking mechanics that will annihilate PvP and PvE alike. Perhaps more skills like the barbs primal's which are unavoidable, or a God-Seal affect that will be able to take damage from? PW never surprises me.

Even better, how about an aoe barb primal skill  :normal-3:

Wild
Range 8m
Channel 0.2s   
Cast 1.4s   
Cooldown 8.0s   
Chi 15

Does a 10m AOE that does base physical attack plus X% weapon damage plus X physical damage and movement speed by 30% for 3sec (once again, not sure if this is an increase for you or a decrease for them). Enemies caught in the AOE have a 50% chance to be stunned for 2sec and if they are not stunned, they will be immobilized for 2sec. (think Mighty Swing)

Muffy

Even better, how about an aoe barb primal skill  :normal-3:

How about aoe knockdown like wf primal malefic crush BUT FOR BARB. Stun and immobilize so mainstream lol  ^____^ i hope pwi dev gods add my suggest