Epic Perfect World

Player Ranking Stats

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
  • Faction: Das reich, Outcasts☆
Hallo, We have player ranking and all with kills but thats it, What i am suggesting is that you get the Kills and Deaths back with names of people you died from or people you killed, like PW Devastation you also had list of top PVPers and then you could click on their name and had listing of who killed you and who you killed, can we have that here please, would be more fun for PK and also people might stop making ego video of 1v1 with undisputed undefeated intro because you can just look up the names and x amount of times they died or killed so no one can lie about 1v1 score
Last Edit: Sept 15, 2014, 10:08 am by Bloodfeast

Offline c3Po

• Characters: Uncomplete
That would be cool +1  :normal-26:

Offline Ky

• Forum Veteran
best fu***** suggestion +1

Offline Jawad

• I die , You Live ... :|
lol , good idea +

Offline Animassacre

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: War
nice idea bro i am +1

Offline Cleaver

• Forum Veteran

jakho

Hallo, We have player ranking and all with kills but thats it, What i am suggesting is that you get the Kills and Deaths back with names of people you died from or people you killed, like PW Devastation you also had list of top PVPers and then you could click on their name and had listing of who killed you and who you killed, can we have that here please, would be more fun for PK and also people might stop making ego video of 1v1 with undisputed undefeated intro because you can just look up the names and x amount of times they died or killed so no one can lie about 1v1 score
I think best EA on server >Soochi< will disagree bro. Cause not every1 can have positive kdr  :normal-2:
anyways, great idea, +420

Offline Maxime

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: InTake AiZoX Haste Faultless Prime
might actually just raise these ego videos/ego talk instead of decreasing it.
As for me I'm neutral

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Disrupted

I think best EA on server >Soochi< will disagree bro. Cause not every1 can have positive kdr  :normal-2:
anyways, great idea, +420
Just gonna give the sins who are full buffed and spark stealth kill only more of an ego

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
+1 Yes please, but might raise peoples ego videos lmao.

Offline Joonie

• Jandelay
No more alt killinng  ;D

Offline Lukas

• Elder
  • OC baby
  • Faction: Outcasts✩
+1 Not a bad idea.

Offline Mrs_Keileena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Mrs_Keileena
  • Faction: Warning