Epic Perfect World

I need everyone help stand up and let or voice be heard

Offline Slash

• Legend
  • ~ If you never try, you'll never know ~
  • Faction: Entity Marshal
Posted on facebook too, hopefully that'll help
~First you have to give up, first you have to know, not fear, know that one day you're going to die. It's only after we've lost everything, that we're free to do anything.~

Offline XxHYFUxX

thank so very much add me on facebook as well https://www.facebook.com/joshua.hickman.18 please add me Slash
Last Edit: Aug 13, 2012, 08:57 am by XxHYFUxX
Demon 5.0aps Pro Sin 150 MuffDiver
Demon LA Cleric 150 LongDong
Demon Seeker 150 SoFaKing

Offline XxHYFUxX

Trying to keep in top 5

Offline Slash

• Legend
thank so very much add me on facebook as well https://www.facebook.com/joshua.hickman.18 please add me Slash

Check your pm's i'm going to send you my name, you go ahead and add me ^.^

~~BUMP~~
(Important Topic)
~First you have to give up, first you have to know, not fear, know that one day you're going to die. It's only after we've lost everything, that we're free to do anything.~

Offline Flocka

• YachtKlub
  • ARGONAUTIX
As high as i am right now ill still sign the petition that basturd deserved it lolz

Proof: i actually did it... damn no hearts</3 rofl

Last Edit: Aug 13, 2012, 10:48 am by Flocka
Blueberry crossed with White Widow. Covered head to toe in crystals and hairs, and smells very strongly like a freshly baked blueberry muffin (with a hint of skunk :smiley: ). Definitely in the top 5 smokes I've ever had, a bong rip or two will have even the most seasoned toker feel like he's on Mars.

Offline Issue

Signed and posted on FB

Offline XxHYFUxX

As high as i am right now ill still sign the petition that basturd deserved it lolz

Thank you for being a VOICE FOR THE VICTIMS

Offline Flocka

• YachtKlub
  • ARGONAUTIX
Thank you for being a VOICE FOR THE VICTIMS
NO THANK YOU!
Blueberry crossed with White Widow. Covered head to toe in crystals and hairs, and smells very strongly like a freshly baked blueberry muffin (with a hint of skunk :smiley: ). Definitely in the top 5 smokes I've ever had, a bong rip or two will have even the most seasoned toker feel like he's on Mars.

Offline XxHYFUxX

NO THANK YOU!
Today I get call from local media and today they are going to interview me for the new and post the petition on the news keep this going we r at 61 signed Thank You

Offline XxHYFUxX

Today I get call from local media and today they are going to interview me for the new and post the petition on the news keep this going we r at 61 signed Thank You
~bump~

Offline DeadAngel

Signed. i hope everything turns out well.

Offline XxHYFUxX

66 signed and tomorrow it will be on the news

Offline Slash

• Legend

Offline Flocka

• YachtKlub
  • ARGONAUTIX
Haha nice, good luck with the interview. Share this on facebook, word will get out quick.

Offline XxHYFUxX

Haha nice, good luck with the interview. Share this on facebook, word will get out quick.
I have it all over Facebook now I have been working 20 hours a day ( my normal in game time LoL) and we r going fast the FBI is getting involved and the Man who has worked hard to create Jessica Law http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jessica%27s_Law her father is added me on Facebook and The woman who sing the song Be a voice in the video above.... When i get the digital copies of the news report I will post it and We have set a goal to make National news soon... we will also be holding a peaceful protest at the Coos County Court House on Monday the 20th at 2pm PST so your support has gotten us this far please keep the support coming please post the link to Petition on your Facebook Ty everyone are heart go out to you...I also want to let everyone know If you have a issue like this come tome here or on Facebook It will not matter where you are in the world the group of supports we have we will Push&Fight for you and your Victims... one last thing I must say Is this community of players Thank you for being respectful of this Thread I will never ever forget your kindness Thank You all