Epic Perfect World

I need everyone help stand up and let or voice be heard

Offline XxHYFUxX

Last Edit: Aug 11, 2012, 11:22 pm by XxHYFUxX
Demon 5.0aps Pro Sin 150 MuffDiver
Demon LA Cleric 150 LongDong
Demon Seeker 150 SoFaKing

Offline XxHYFUxX

Sorry I'm not online but right now Justice is more important this man is a Sexual Predator he hurt kids and they need your help plz take 3 minutes of your to make a Difference this is sick man without your voice he may be free to do this to other kids.... So I'm calling on all people in every community around the world to show that as Humans we feel this type of behavior needs to be punished BE A VOICE FOR VICTIMS     

Offline Ninja

• Retired Staff Member
  • The god of all stalkers! :D
He should not have a shortened sentance.

I urge everyone in support of this.
Ex-GM

Thanks Syringe for the pic & JuJuBeez for the awesome sig!

Offline OffTarget

• Life is what you make it
as sick n as sad as this is i dont believe this is the right place to post something like this.  this is a gamesite where people come for fun n to take a break from the harsh realities like that. im not sure where the right place is  but i dont believe its here.

Offline XxHYFUxX

as sick n as sad as this is i dont believe this is the right place to post something like this.  this is a gamesite where people come for fun n to take a break from the harsh realities like that. im not sure where the right place is  but i dont believe its here.

I understand what you r saying I just need help this is my Little Girl and you player r my closest and most dear friends who else can i turn to This is real and this is my Real Life and I need your help plz don't be afraid to speak up and share your voice United we can and will change the minds of the people in power

Offline Slash

• Legend
  • ~ If you never try, you'll never know ~
  • Faction: Entity Marshal
As much as I agree this isn't the place, logically speaking this is the Off-topic section, anything goes.
~First you have to give up, first you have to know, not fear, know that one day you're going to die. It's only after we've lost everything, that we're free to do anything.~

Offline XxHYFUxX

Plz be the Voice for the Kids speak out don't be afraid to speak out to be heard the Victims need r help

Offline XxHYFUxX

Tring to stop this post from dieing out plz

Offline life

Signed and shared.

Offline Wolfgang

This is not the place??? What if one of ur friend was a victim of a guy like this? This should be EVERYWERE not only in some places. Even if you come here to get out of real life, the real life can come after you....and i dont think is nice. That guy should be hanged by his genitals and burned! (off-topic section, i will keep it on top 5)

Wolfgang - 150 Barb
RazviArch - 150 Arch
HolyGod - 150 Wiz
Few others xD

Offline Ste_

Signed and Shared hope he gets whats coming to him!

Offline XxHYFUxX

Thank you all who have signed I heart and my Family's heart goes out to you are forever a hero in the eye of the children... We live in this world where the Government Officials make the wrong choices and we have to live with them But with your help and your support we can make difference.... I have open my heart and life to you and I understand this is a topic no wants to read about or talk about but it is a reality
https://www.change.org/en-GB/petitions/make-him-pay-his-full-debt-to-these-victims

Offline XxHYFUxX

Just trying to keep in top 5

Offline Slash

• Legend
  • ~ If you never try, you'll never know ~
  • Faction: Entity Marshal
Bump. ~ Important Topic ~
~First you have to give up, first you have to know, not fear, know that one day you're going to die. It's only after we've lost everything, that we're free to do anything.~

Offline XxHYFUxX

Bump. ~ Important Topic ~

Thank you we r at 43 signatures Plz help me make this grow everyone counts no matter where in the world you r you have a voice and the power to make a change