Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
i dont wanna +1 cause was created by fabita

+1

Offline ladyvanos

• Old Player
  • Characters: Sehanine-150 Archer.
-10000000000000000 whatevs. Don't buy male if you female. Don't buy female if you male. Done

Offline ~TheQueenB~

• ~#IDFWU~
  • $$ Life is Good $$
  • Characters: I am Legion
  • Faction: GAME=FUN Leader
-1 naw. so many events, and so many toons, just sell off what you dont want and get new. done
~RUMORS are carried by HATERS, spread by FOOLS, & accepted by IDIOTS~

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
-10000000000000000 whatevs. Don't buy male if you female. Don't buy female if you male. Done
? lol

-1 naw. so many events, and so many toons, just sell off what you dont want and get new. done
Some people have jobs and lack free time to do events or gear 8 toons for no reason  :normal-1:

Anyways, bump.

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran
Bad suggestion by bad player.

Offline ladyvanos

• Old Player
  • Characters: Sehanine-150 Archer.
? lol

Some people have jobs and lack free time to do events or gear 8 toons for no reason  :normal-1:

Anyways, bump.

Keeps economy that way. U wanna switch gender that's fine. But I'm agatio realizes ppl still have to buy name change and more items for the new gender. Again...economy

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
Keeps economy that way. U wanna switch gender that's fine. But I'm agatio realizes ppl still have to buy name change and more items for the new gender. Again...economy
You're not even making sense  :normal-43: And it works both ways, the more stuff you have to buy again when you switch gender, the less will people feel inclined towards the idea.  :normal-1:
Last Edit: Sept 15, 2014, 11:21 pm by Fab

Offline Maxime

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: InTake AiZoX Haste Faultless Prime
+++++++++++ good suggestion

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
What you just said makes no sense.

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran

Is the opposite of what u just said imo.

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
So Aga, can we have this?  :-[

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Nope, that would require adding like 500 new records (recipes) and each one has to be checked if no mistake was made.. In addition this would noticeably increase time of adding every new weapon fashion or t-shirt. Not worth for those few people who changed their gender as I have better things to spend my time on. Doing this would be a drawback for everyone else.