Epic Perfect World

Demon Archer questions

Offline Mystikool

Hi all. Have rolled a demon archer and have 2 questions:

What is the recommended stats on r8r for a TW and NW archer?

What genie build/skills work best in TW/NW for a demon archer?

cevans1290

Demon so int / dex

Genie idk

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
As a demon EA your main use is quick damage dealing, a few genie skills to aid that can be handy.
(Extreme poison, tangling mire perhaps)

For your survival all you really need is the ability to get out of enemy range quickly for a bit. AD/Faith/Badge

Maybe some immunity buffs to avoid a particular combo. Fire/metal/wood immunities are useful mostly.

infernchidhu

Switch sage and go hard macro life, demon takes way too much skill to be good with, u need 3 sets of gear which u need to constantly switch in between to be slightly better than sage, the stress for the reward isn't worth it, sage life better life. :smiley:

Vegas

Switch sage and go hard macro life, demon takes way too much skill to be good with, u need 3 sets of gear which u need to constantly switch in between to be slightly better than sage, the stress for the reward isn't worth it, sage life better life. :smiley:

Or go full glass cannon and spam 3 spark with all immunes you got  :normal-10:

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Or go full glass cannon and spam 3 spark with all immunes you got  :normal-10:

Unless you have the money irl to get 2.0 demon archer without using mixed gears, go sage.

Demon itself is a money sink considering your endgame bow will be a demonhunter x3 -int and purge that'll cost you as much as a half decent DS necklace.

Sage is easy, rewarding, and you hit very hard >:D

Offline Mystikool

Thanks for the input all :)

If I were to switch to sage, what kind of gear setup would I need to focus on?

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
Thanks for the input all :)

If I were to switch to sage, what kind of gear setup would I need to focus on?
Try to get 2x ct atleast on all your r8 gears. And get a magic ring for that -10% ct maybe and also a dragon crossbow.
But if you have enough ct, you can always use an r8 attack level bow. :)
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?