Epic Perfect World

Sad

Offline Nads

I'm sad :( over half the SS's of the "I just met you and this is crazy" thread won't show!
I'm on my old desktop so i don't know if it's me or internet explorer :(

Offline Skylight

• Retired Staff Member
internet explorer. Try using a different browser. IE tends to filter a lot of different things, (images, tag lines, html, bbcode,etc) [my experiences] I personally use Google Chrome.

Offline Nads

i use google on the laptop and now that im on the laptop ill go look again! every one does such a great job at taking really great in-game shots

Offline Skylight

• Retired Staff Member
If you press alt + H you can hide all UIs and get a nice full screen like screenshot with the prnt screen button. It will turn all interfaces off. :) Just pick a nice location with great lighting and start taking your pictures.

Offline Ninja

• Retired Staff Member
  • The god of all stalkers! :D
Remembers back to a time when skylight was going 'oh my god, oh my god, whats happening my screen has dissapeared.

;)

Nah just poking fun at sky, she is right, you also can up the settings to the max just for the screenshot, if your computer is up for it (It is alot better than playing on max settings).
Ex-GM

Thanks Syringe for the pic & JuJuBeez for the awesome sig!

Offline Skylight

• Retired Staff Member
Remembers back to a time when skylight was going 'oh my god, oh my god, whats happening my screen has dissapeared.

;)

Nah just poking fun at sky, she is right, you also can up the settings to the max just for the screenshot, if your computer is up for it (It is alot better than playing on max settings).
screenshots or it didn't happen. kkthx
 :P
Yea I took some screenies of new pvp instance ^^

Offline Nads

i'v received an alienware laptop so im sure its up to the max settings. i just don't know how to work those yet.
oh well its all a learning process.
mmm alt+H hope i can remember that   lol

Offline Skylight

• Retired Staff Member
i'v received an alienware laptop so im sure its up to the max settings. i just don't know how to work those yet.

within the settings there is a whole list of every hotkey usable in game which can also be modified to your liking.

Offline Bossette

Ive had an alienware for almost 3 yrs now, the set up and hotkeys you are used to, are the same on your alienware laptop. It's still a "pc" not a mac so no worries. :)

Offline exe626

• brb
  • Faction: Xpendable
I'm sad :( over half the SS's of the "I just met you and this is crazy" thread won't show!
I'm on my old desktop so i don't know if it's me or internet explorer :(
slow internet and a slow server is a bad combination of things when it comes to loading images.

Google Chrome.
excellent idea, suggest the laggiest/glitchiest/botnet of the 4 major browsers.

firefox > opera > ie9+ > chrome

press f9 in-game and have 'hide ui' ticked, then press 'take screenshot'. f9 allows for dynamic screens as well as removing the ui.

Offline Deea

• My name is Deea
  • not Dea QQ
I use opera and I don't have any problems

Offline geriatrix

• Forum Veteran
I use opera and I don't have any problems
+1 :)
"Don't think about winning every battle in your life.
Think only about winning the current one."

But reconsider price. You might decide to lose.