Epic Perfect World

thank you 2x Exp.

Offline IHearYourVoice

• i'll protect you, i promise
  • Characters: Sin
Thank you,,,  from 147 , my archer now is 148 with 56% experience in just 3 hours playing
I will comtinue it later .  :sad:

Thanks for the x2.

1,350,000,000 exp.  Remaining for level 150

Hope it will extend till the end of the day.  Server time.
Its helps a lot..

Thank you thank you thank you.

Hehe ..

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
In just 3 hours bro ? o.o in 1 hour you should be able to level to from 147 to 150 :O , just get Expel on genie , pull the mobs , use Bow of Arrows ( BoA ) and press Expel on genie , it will go better trust me , and while you don't have the Energy to use expel or chi to use BoA just do some Aoes in some waves ^-^

Offline Xeli

• Forum Veteran
In just 3 hours bro ? o.o in 1 hour you should be able to level to from 147 to 150 :O , just get Expel on genie , pull the mobs , use Bow of Arrows ( BoA ) and press Expel on genie , it will go better trust me , and while you don't have the Energy to use expel or chi to use BoA just do some Aoes in some waves ^-^
Also, pull all mobs, holy path and run a few feet away then aoe. Repeat the same thing.

Offline IHearYourVoice

Ow..  :shocked: ., PV?..

But when i killed the selected target it canceled the AOE skill.  :-\

Thats why im leveling in ethernal sleep.

Offline IHearYourVoice

Anyway i try it again..

Thank you.  :smiley: