Epic Perfect World

NW Map...

Offline Yone

• Characters: Yone, _Huggles
+10,good idea,its boring wasting 1-3 mins walking to a land,or what about all those empty maps? + smaller map=more pk,more action(which is the only reason i go to nw LOL) instead of borings 20vs 3 like ive seen....or walking to a map for 2 mins...

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
+10,good idea,its boring wasting 1-3 mins walking to a land,or what about all those empty maps? + smaller map=more pk,more action(which is the only reason i go to nw LOL) instead of borings 20vs 3 like ive seen....or walking to a map for 2 mins...

like legit this is the main reason, we have retards in like a 30 vs 10 when there are like 9 other maps to defend and need more people. It'd be hella easier when there are a less maps so it's easier in defending the land especially when its 2 nations base locking you at the same time.

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
Yes this is the main reason i dont go much anymore, those boring 30vs10's on maps you wasted 1-3 min's walking to. The nw map just has too many lands then necessary.

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
Yes this is the main reason i dont go much anymore, those boring 30vs10's on maps you wasted 1-3 min's walking to. The nw map just has too many lands then necessary.

ik the strugle brah

Offline Sef

• I would never start a fight , without having the right fashion on
  • Characters: MoneyTeam
  • Faction: LF Faction
Good idea , 4 more maps each nation will do it
MoneyTeam - 150 Barb
MoneyGang -  150 Psychic
MoneyPower - 150 Archer
I would never start a fight , without having the right fashion on

-Fashionista

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
Good idea , 4 more maps each nation will do it

not onli 4 .___. that will make ppl not even able to do lands i just a decent amount of lands with out traveling 24/7  :-\

Offline Sef

• I would never start a fight , without having the right fashion on
  • Characters: MoneyTeam
  • Faction: LF Faction
not onli 4 .___. that will make ppl not even able to do lands i just a decent amount of lands with out traveling 24/7  :-\
bruh 16 lans is enough (each nation ) 16x20=320 people already , And if Iam right on some modes there can be 30
MoneyTeam - 150 Barb
MoneyGang -  150 Psychic
MoneyPower - 150 Archer
I would never start a fight , without having the right fashion on

-Fashionista

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
bruh 16 lans is enough (each nation ) 16x20=320 people already , And if Iam right on some modes there can be 30

oh i get your point i miss understand. ye that can be thing

bvanharjr

It is possible seeing as Agatio already had the map downsized already.
Not without causing crashes to the main map, I mean. That's the smallest it will go without issues.

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
Not without causing crashes to the main map, I mean. That's the smallest it will go without issues.

i think that you don't have idea of what you talking about...