Epic Perfect World

NW Map...

Indulgence

Not possible.

It is possible seeing as Agatio already had the map downsized already.

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
+1 good idea Noki ;)

• : D
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Offline ~Venom~

God please no! There is already enough mindless PK going on to the point where the actual obective is not being completed (like how in a 20 vs 7 the 7 actually win) a smaller map ='s less chance to recover those precious points which means less ST's.

To become a god you need 3 things...
A little knowledge, A little power, And a whole lot of idiots.

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
God please no! There is already enough mindless PK going on to the point where the actual obective is not being completed (like how in a 20 vs 7 the 7 actually win) a smaller map ='s less chance to recover those precious points which means less ST's.

he isn't asking to make it into 10-15 lands, he's asking it to make it a bit smaller generally NW is pvp but working together. You kill people while defending the crystals, kill people while destroying the towers, kill people who are after the flagger. It's just that roughly 40-60% of the players in a battle are sometimes too stupid and believe pk = winning map, generally sometimes that works when the maps are blocked off and think 5-6 deaths = kick and sent back to base. And we have like 150 people per nation, what good is having like 40 lands if 5 of them are maxed out and the rest are empty and up for grabs by other nations with like 5-7 people and you can't defend them because others are defending another territory?

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran

if ppl will start reading for once instead of comenting with no idea...

Not possible.

explain me how is not posible ? give the exact dev reason of why is not posible ? i know 6 servers or more that have this. Is not posible ?

Offline Milan

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Lets wait for Sir Agatio to trow opinion, dont argue

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
Lets wait for Sir Agatio to trow opinion, dont argue

this thanks. I hope a aga or a GM can make Agatio read this.

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
Not possible.

you say this a lot

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
  • Faction: Das reich, Outcasts☆
Yes do it, more PVP Activity

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
if u can take 2 second to read instead of write the first thing that come to your brain will be good i said make it more small not exactly like that picture.
still useless suggestion imo reason nw becoming super boring is the imbalance ppl get sick from playing with brs in same nation Idc that much thought nw ain't my thing anyway

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
+1, i would start to do it again if something like that happens.

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
still useless suggestion imo reason nw becoming super boring is the imbalance ppl get sick from playing with brs in same nation Idc that much thought nw ain't my thing anyway

yes i get sick of trying to carry a nw wth onli 1 pt when half of the ppl is afk in base that is why i want a small map = more lands we win more easy to carry, if you don't care of nw then good 4 you. ppl that do nw will understand.

Offline Celerik

• Gaynicorn
  • "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it"
  • Characters: celerik/slimshady
  • Faction: Winning side.
+1 Its annoying wait 3 minutes walking to Insta win or End fights

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
+1 Its annoying wait 3 minutes walking to Insta win or End fights

this ^