Epic Perfect World

5.0 Full Dex Sage Sin

Offline hotflamie

• Limit the hating.
With Sage Sin I have 10% HP reduction on boss for 10 sec (Sage Rib Strike),
which from 22 mill HP boss removes 2.2 mill HP in one hit.
Then I have 30 min Wolf Emblem and don't have to spend time on rebuffing it.
Then Rising Dragon Strike recovers 180 chi instead of 150 for earlier new spark.
Then (shall I continue?)...

~~~~~

One Demon's advantages re covered with another Sage's advantages.
Strength differences are much lower than people think. You just play them differently.

In pve chi gain skills has 0 advantages for sin, raw aps power makes demon sin the better. 4.00+ = perma spark = chi skills waste of time. Thats it. The 10% hp decrease is 5sec of dmg without genie, in another 10-15 sec demon sin catches the sage, with genie and it doesn't really matter if sage uses genie or not, demon catches sage anyway just takes a few secs more
SkyAngelz-Demon Archer
(self-proclaimed semi pro ea+pro kiter, your QQ is my proof xD)
Sinz-Demon Sin
Forget about me. Soon you wish you had.
Live now, tomorrow is just another today
Skyz - currently being lvled - Demon BM

Credit to jujubeez for the awesome sig:3

Offline geriatrix

• Forum Veteran
... demon catches sage anyway...

Or Sage catches Demon if you look from the other side.

That is exactly what we all say.

Differences are minimal.
"Don't think about winning every battle in your life.
Think only about winning the current one."

But reconsider price. You might decide to lose.

Offline hotflamie

• Limit the hating.
Then Rising Dragon Strike recovers 180 chi instead of 150 for earlier new spark.
Emblem and sage rib is better... but the time(explained below)
~~~~~

Strength differences are much lower than people think. You just play them differently.
Or Sage catches Demon if you look from the other side.

That is exactly what we all say.

Differences are minimal.

No differences is obvious.. want an example:
there was a ks allowed event, my sin had nirvana set+dragon dags(he had gloom i had armor crush, so he gains extra dmg from that to)
against a full dragon sage sin. he taken the boss down to somewhere around 120-110m (from 150m) in the end i still made the drops. You just dont understand how big diff 4.00 perma spark is. Demon sin dont waste time using chi skills and waiting for their cd, everytime a sage needs to restore that chi that is left to hit 3spark demon jumps ahead.... it builds up... and the fact that they have 0.67-1.14 aps more, or 1 aps less if oppo uses courage...(which is even better for the demon<.<)
This advantage is about the same as the difference we are after in pvp...
There is a reason ppl is saying: Demon pve, sage pvp.
SkyAngelz-Demon Archer
Sinz-Demon Sin

Offline shadowvzs

• Old Player

~~~~~

y but from few hit u already made that 2,2mil hp on nirvana boss with debuffs (example when i duo with bm the crits are damn high) and if u add how much attack u miss with useing skills, hm, i really dont see any point why could i use that skill, exclude in few rare case where boss got a those hp+defence (y defence needed too else ur normal attack during that few sec already do that much)

rising dragon strike also a skill where u miss around 2 second until demon just continue the normal attack with spark....
2nd thing with dragon strike is the 30 sec cooldown, so once u can use for catch back the spark loss compared with demon but in next seconds when it is on cooldown? lets say use inerharmoney but that also 60 sec cooldown so will be a nice hole anyway but in sparking damage and apsing part

so i dont see any point why i could waste time for spamming skill during spark burst.
150 Demon Assassin
150 Sage Wizzard
150 Sage Barbarian
149 Demon Archer
148 Sage Seeker
14x Demon Barbarian
148 Sage Cleric
14x Sage Blademaster
146 Sage Barbarian
145 Sage Assassin
and other lower level sage mystic/psy/archer :D

Offline hotflamie

• Limit the hating.
y but from few hit u already made that 2,2mil hp on nirvana boss with debuffs (example when i duo with bm the crits are damn high) and if u add how much attack u miss with useing skills, hm, i really dont see any point why could i use that skill, exclude in few rare case where boss got a those hp+defence (y defence needed too else ur normal attack during that few sec already do that much)

rising dragon strike also a skill where u miss around 2 second until demon just continue the normal attack with spark....
2nd thing with dragon strike is the 30 sec cooldown, so once u can use for catch back the spark loss compared with demon but in next seconds when it is on cooldown? lets say use inerharmoney but that also 60 sec cooldown so will be a nice hole anyway but in sparking damage and apsing part

so i dont see any point why i could waste time for spamming skill during spark burst.
it feels like your quoting my post o,o, ill take that as agreement  :P

Ill just say this: make a 150 fully geared demon sin and a sage sin.. go compare and see the diff<.<
SkyAngelz-Demon Archer
Sinz-Demon Sin

Offline life

For PVE, pure dex demon sin
Wolf Emblem>Spark>Inner Harmony>Powerdash=Dead Boss

Rinse and repeat, use rising dragon strike in place of inner and get the same result.

One would assume sage can do it just as easy.

PVP is of course greatly depended on the class/build of your opponent along with their own playing skill. Under such variables, i dont know how one could decide whats "better". It would all be completely circumstantial which is the beauty of the game anyhow.

Offline hotflamie

• Limit the hating.
WE-add water thingy-subsea-inner-spark(30% more dmg is better then the extra crit rate, specially at 150)
SkyAngelz-Demon Archer
Sinz-Demon Sin

Offline thedevilhunter

• Pff just a perv
  • Fight fire with fire
For pvp it's a death, pve would be good

Events won: 10.
5 Gms event,5NH event,
Events lost: 0

Offline hotflamie

• Limit the hating.
Yh ofc, i wouldn't even use it against a wb._.
It entirely pve based... after spark adding mire is also good and frenzy if you'r using subsea... otherwise EP
SkyAngelz-Demon Archer
Sinz-Demon Sin

Offline geriatrix

• Forum Veteran
I don't think anyone would mention any "universal recipe" for PvP.
PvP depends not only on oponent class, but also on who is playing it (how).
So even best guides "against this class you fight like that" are unreliable.
Yes, it can work, but never 100%.
"Don't think about winning every battle in your life.
Think only about winning the current one."

But reconsider price. You might decide to lose.

Offline shadowvzs

• Old Player
WE-add water thingy-subsea-inner-spark(30% more dmg is better then the extra crit rate, specially at 150)

weird combo if u dd a boss, so u start with a skill what got 8 sec duration then u will use spark and lose 3 sec only for casting spark from this 8 sec :D

that extra 30% damage is nice (50% sage-e.p.) but u lose 1x and wait 30 sec and also inner will be on cooldown on next 60 sec so cant be perma sparking until another side let u perma spark with +25% higher dps the boss and for a short time 100% crit, no?

(depend on boss but regular boss's longer than 8 sec till rc/subsea work)
150 Demon Assassin
150 Sage Wizzard
150 Sage Barbarian
149 Demon Archer
148 Sage Seeker
14x Demon Barbarian
148 Sage Cleric
14x Sage Blademaster
146 Sage Barbarian
145 Sage Assassin
and other lower level sage mystic/psy/archer :D

Offline hotflamie

• Limit the hating.
weird combo if u dd a boss, so u start with a skill what got 8 sec duration then u will use spark and lose 3 sec only for casting spark from this 8 sec :D
Maybe i wasen't clear enough, I thought we were comparing sage vs demon, demon subsea lasts for 15sec (8+7):P

that extra 30% damage is nice (50% sage-e.p.) but u lose 1x and wait 30 sec and also inner will be on cooldown on next 60 sec so cant be perma sparking until another side let u perma spark with +25% higher dps the boss and for a short time 100% crit, no?
I know of inner cd<.<... I only use it like once a min.. otherwise i do water-demon spark-mire-ep cuz of cd.. we i save for subsea, since it has same cd as inner..
.. 'so cant be perma sparking until another side let u perma spark with +25% higher dps the boss and for a short time 100% crit, no?... I've no idea what your trying to say._. demon pure dex with full int can always be perma sparked.. it takes about 10-11 secs with 4.00 to get 3 sparks.
(depend on boss but regular boss's longer than 8 sec till rc/subsea work)

SkyAngelz-Demon Archer
Sinz-Demon Sin