Epic Perfect World

5.0 Full Dex Sage Sin

Offline Nexy

• General Nexy
Since people doubted me and wanted proof...

5.0 full dex sage sin

174 str, 154 armor req, boots give +20

125 str genie with relentless

5% damage nerf for being 4.0+

20% accuracy nerf for being 4.0+  (Negated by my tome)
Last Edit: Aug 11, 2012, 09:50 am by Nexy

Offline DrakeX

• Teleman
Lol, its really funny how some ppl dont have any idea about that.

First i was like "WTF do u wanna show with that?"
Second i read "Since people doubted me and wanted proof..."
WTF REALLY? xDDD omg trololo

Offline Nexy

• General Nexy
Derp forgot the 'sage' part

Lol, its really funny how some ppl dont have any idea about that.

First i was like "WTF do u wanna show with that?"
Second i read "Since people doubted me and wanted proof..."
WTF REALLY? xDDD omg trololo

Yea was on WC and got pms about it.

Offline shadowvzs

• Old Player
Derp forgot the 'sage' part

Yea was on WC and got pms about it.

and if sage? its kinda fail since it is only with genie skill so CANT spam.

its not 5 aps sin, just sin who can get 5aps for a short duration a bit enough difference :D
150 Demon Assassin
150 Sage Wizzard
150 Sage Barbarian
149 Demon Archer
148 Sage Seeker
14x Demon Barbarian
148 Sage Cleric
14x Sage Blademaster
146 Sage Barbarian
145 Sage Assassin
and other lower level sage mystic/psy/archer :D

Offline Ninja

• Retired Staff Member
  • The god of all stalkers! :D
and if sage? its kinda fail since it is only with genie skill so CANT spam.

its not 5 aps sin, just sin who can get 5aps for a short duration a bit enough difference :D

I dont know, sage sin hits harder and 8 seconds of 5.0 is longer than my archer can last  ???
Ex-GM

Thanks Syringe for the pic & JuJuBeez for the awesome sig!

Offline Reval

• Virgin Barb

I dont know, sage sin hits harder and 8 seconds of 5.0 is longer than my archer can last  ???

As I know that Sage or Demon Archer can get 5APS without any using of Spark Burst(Demonic or Sage Eruption)

So why say sir ninjas that your Archer can't go 5APS higher than 8sec?Something is wrong :o or I'm reading it in a wrong direction?

Offline Ninja

• Retired Staff Member
  • The god of all stalkers! :D
Archers hit significantly lower at 5.0.

I was simpily saying that a sage sin at 5.0 for 8 seconds scares me more than a demon sin 5.0 spamming.
Ex-GM

Thanks Syringe for the pic & JuJuBeez for the awesome sig!

Offline Reval

• Virgin Barb
Archer with fist+pangu+heavy and light set combo on it oh nvm about archers we will be out of the topic .

ok then I read Sir Ninja's message wrong again :(

*remembers when a sins tied to gank me*sin uses sleep then spark then uses paralyze skills sleep all CC skills on me then if I didn't die when my comrades tried to help then the sins go hide**repeats plans and the sins find another easy victime after the cd of the stealth skill*

plus sage sins got reduced damage because of the burst effect.Felt like hell when I saw that once.

Last Edit: Aug 11, 2012, 12:46 pm by Reval

Offline shadowvzs

• Old Player
Archers hit significantly lower at 5.0.

I was simpily saying that a sage sin at 5.0 for 8 seconds scares me more than a demon sin 5.0 spamming.

why? coz of that +15% eq dmg (it is egual with +15 dex)? or that minior att lv bonus? i dont really see the point why 8 sec better than permanent...

also when people mostly talk about x.y attack speed characters they talk about permanent speed and anyway archer not made for useing melee weapon like sin, maybe thats why sin need more dmg if he already melee, no?

compareing sin with dagger and archer with fist is similiar than fist bm (with fist based activew/passive skills) vs fist barb (~nothing usefull skill with fist)...

somehow few people forget about until u waste genie energy for rc, u can use something else what also amplify the damage enough well.

if i would go with sage sin then maybe i could try improve my att lv with r8 weapon and cod, maybe that make bigger difference than sage 5aps for 8 sec vs amplify+5aps demon till 15

u want compare the dps with sage 5aps vs demon aps then better to count here the demon can use +1 genie skill+20% dmg from wolf emblem

overall i guess sage got advantage in longer damage dealing or from skills not like demon where the point is dealing good damage in short time, similiar like archers (maybe there sage archer got a bit less advantage than here sage sin)
Last Edit: Aug 11, 2012, 01:36 pm by shadowvzs
150 Demon Assassin
150 Sage Wizzard
150 Sage Barbarian
149 Demon Archer
148 Sage Seeker
14x Demon Barbarian
148 Sage Cleric
14x Sage Blademaster
146 Sage Barbarian
145 Sage Assassin

Offline geriatrix

• Forum Veteran
So why say sir ninjas that your Archer can't go 5APS higher than 8sec?Something is wrong :o or I'm reading it in a wrong direction?
As far as I could understand, he didn't say his 5.0 APS can't last,
he said his Archer can't last that long in battle against such Sin.

Which I doubt, but let him say that. :)
Last Edit: Aug 11, 2012, 05:16 pm by geriatrix
"Don't think about winning every battle in your life.
Think only about winning the current one."

But reconsider price. You might decide to lose.

Offline Delirium

Nexy proving them wrong as usual. :')

why? coz of that +15% eq dmg (it is egual with +15 dex)? or that minior att lv bonus? i dont really see the point why 8 sec better than permanent...

Where to begin..... 15% will go a lot further here because of how high in values the weapons are. While permanent you kinda let off a giant red glow that says STUN ME NOW/AD/EXPEL/POT, y'know the drill. It's more subtle and well, they won't know what hit them untill its too late, if you get what I mean?

also when people mostly talk about x.y attack speed characters they talk about permanent speed and anyway archer not made for useing melee weapon like sin, maybe thats why sin need more dmg if he already melee, no?

Say wha? Archer 5aps has been around longer than sin and is a valid way to DPS in PvE, though not the best technique in PvP, and sin don't need more damage, they get their damage from dex which is op enough. :)

compareing sin with dagger and archer with fist is similiar than fist bm (with fist based activew/passive skills) vs fist barb (~nothing usefull skill with fist)...

I think they got confused on the matter.

somehow few people forget about until u waste genie energy for rc, u can use something else what also amplify the damage enough well.

I'd rather use 62 energy than blow 3 sparks, which in genie terms is around two to three cloud eruptions which is 260 to 390 energy.

if i would go with sage sin then maybe i could try improve my att lv with r8 weapon and cod, maybe that make bigger difference than sage 5aps for 8 sec vs amplify+5aps demon till 15

u want compare the dps with sage 5aps vs demon aps then better to count here the demon can use +1 genie skill+20% dmg from wolf emblem

You say DPS yet talk about WE? 20% perma while yours is 40% for 30 sec with a CD of 60 seconds meaning you have it up half of the time, so in DPS terms WE stays the same, assuming you keep it up as demon on the second its off c/d.

overall i guess sage got advantage in longer damage dealing or from skills not like demon where the point is dealing good damage in short time, similiar like archers (maybe there sage archer got a bit less advantage than here sage sin)

A sin is burst damage which ever angle you look at it. Though sage has much more chi to "spend" on killing you than a demon, demon to me is like a one trick pony (Back off bronies!) while with sage you can mix it up a bit and be more versatile, oh and be more unpredictable.

Don't take anything I said to heart. :)

^Made by me! :P
NOT ALL CLASSES MADE FOR PVP SOME WERE MADE FOR PVE
Mhm. x'D

Offline shadowvzs

• Old Player

Where to begin..... 15% will go a lot further here because of how high in values the weapons are. While permanent you kinda let off a giant red glow that says STUN ME NOW/AD/EXPEL/POT, y'know the drill. It's more subtle and well, they won't know what hit them untill its too late, if you get what I mean?

acctually u got around 800 dex where 15 dex difference is 1.875% boost if i calculated well.

I'd rather use 62 energy than blow 3 sparks, which in genie terms is around two to three cloud eruptions which is 260 to 390 energy.

lol who talked about cloud eruption if u get 3 spark with autoattack if we talk about pve?

You say DPS yet talk about WE? 20% perma while yours is 40% for 30 sec with a CD of 60 seconds meaning you have it up half of the time, so in DPS terms WE stays the same, assuming you keep it up as demon on the second its off c/d.

in pve, when lets say u going vs nirvana boss, that wolf emblem far enough so overall in short time higher dps :P
150 Demon Assassin
150 Sage Wizzard
150 Sage Barbarian
149 Demon Archer
148 Sage Seeker
14x Demon Barbarian
148 Sage Cleric
14x Sage Blademaster
146 Sage Barbarian
145 Sage Assassin

Offline SlowPokie

• Forever.
  • Legendzā„¢.
yo nexy i made that genie for u noob ass :PP and its not hard u need a genie with 125+ str and u gotta be base 2.8+ base hit up restless courage or something like that and boom ur 5 aps easy as that

Offline hotflamie

• Limit the hating.
in pve, when lets say u going vs nirvana boss, that wolf emblem far enough so overall in short time higher dps :P

Actually im killing nirvana bosses Waaaaay faster with demon wolf... cuz they die in 1 spark.. aka ~ 12-13sec(since the spark execution takes some time and they normally have like 100-250k hp left)
Although that is with mire+str genie,.... i dont use ep in nirv since most is immune to it, and if they aint i'd rather use subsea
SkyAngelz-Demon Archer
(self-proclaimed semi pro ea+pro kiter, your QQ is my proof xD)
Sinz-Demon Sin
Forget about me. Soon you wish you had.
Live now, tomorrow is just another today
Skyz - currently being lvled - Demon BM

Credit to jujubeez for the awesome sig:3

Offline Nexy

• General Nexy
yo nexy i made that genie for u noob ass :PP and its not hard u need a genie with 125+ str and u gotta be base 2.8+ base hit up restless courage or something like that and boom ur 5 aps easy as that

You added two skills, my genie was already putting me at 5.0, I don't even use my genie most of the time (sins are too OP to need them).

This was a topic on if a sin could hit 5.0 as sage, not a pve-off.

If we are arguing pvp, hnestly sage is better, without the 5.0 stuff.

In PvE demon us better in 1v1 and sage is better at aoe grinding.

In PvP if I see a sage sin I go white voodoo, if I see demon I squash.