Epic Perfect World

Assassins, the lowest on the food chain?

Offline Guess Who

• Old Player
sins need nerf thats my opinion.

Offline REAVZZ

So, we all know that assassins are over powered in the real pwi. But here we are forced into dph by bonus changes. So you might ask what is wrong with dph? The thing is. Dph for sins = 7-13k crits without gof, so about 26k with gof. Putting this into perspective. We hit a little higher then bms and higher then a health barb but the thing is. They have one thing we dont, health. So not only do we not hit hard but we also die quick. If you feel indifferent to my opinion please leave a reply why!

are you son of mentalista?
Old names:
SoulReaver
$oul_Reaver

........IN GANK WE TRUST....

Offline Synamon

• Characters: *.:。.✿`°¤,¸.•*
Never fails.... Someone is always going to complain about the classes on the game... Too OP or Not OP enough.... Just stop and learn to play your toon.
Thank you Meline♥ for qt avatar!

Offline lexi.nguyen97

• Characters: Aikochu SquishinBewb
  • Faction: Beyond
Lol, to weak.

I'm sorry to say seldomb ut assassins are not too weak nor do i think they are at the bottom of the foodchain. assassins have hte ability to wipe any class (unless ur a full all out pdef tank vit barb) but still assassins are stronk and shouldn't be undersestimated. Just learn your class seldom. i've seen you play chu need some work~

Offline Seldom

• Silent Assassin
  • Characters: Seldom
  • Faction: Worms
Lol, aikochu. I believe we are pretty equal -.-

Offline Artiom

• Entelechy
  • Ба́ба-яга́
  • Characters: Fobas / fobasmvp
  • Faction: Tyrants / Artifex
LOOOOOOOOOOOOL sins hit low ? LOOOOOOOOOL add more damage gms please  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
На то и ум, чтобы достичь того, чего хочешь.

EricaMurcas

I would hardly put assassins at the bottom of the food chain, and they are only as over powered or under powered as the person that plays them and what situation they play them in. In 1 vs. 1, or 1 vs. 3, assassins normally come out on top due to the their multitude of debilitating moves. In mass PK it's another story, because as soon as an assassin is seen, they are normally seen as a threat because they are either protecting a healer or the leader. In mass PK, assassins fall very quickly due to their lack of crowd control moves. Their stuns only effect one person, opposed to a radius of them, like a Warrior. But to say that they are at the bottom of the food chain is kind of pushing the envelope. No class is really at the bottom of the food chain, and if they are, it's because of the way they're being played, not because of the class itself. Only three classes have immunity against instant death: WB, with the Morai skill "Cornered Beast", Assassins with "Deadened Nerves", and EP with their Pious Blessing, which lasts all of 14 seconds. So, my suggestion would be to either go with gear that makes your have a 3.33 APS base, or learn timing in the case of DPH. If a Mage can learn timing, an assassin surely can. Good luck with bettering yourself. :3

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
in def
in my normal build
very weak
^.

Sin lowest on the food chain ? Sorry mr but a good sin can tank africa and kill 2 or 3 at the same time. Lern from maxy,rev,or Marko.

loweset on the food chain ? Psy.

Offline lexi.nguyen97

equal? come 1 v 1 seldom.

Offline Seldom

• Silent Assassin

Offline lexi.nguyen97

Your sin.
i'll fight u on my sin lol

Offline Seldom

• Silent Assassin
Private message em

Offline Robbert

• Forum Veteran
  • fumez decolez visez aterizez
  • Faction: XP/Arti Leader
see me play sin you'll change your mind or wr or mystic or mage or whatever char u want its not the class boy its always the player unless you're a psy vs a mystic no1 gonna blame u for dying boy or some other rock scissor type of classes shiit bro its okay if you are not good you fit the rest of the server

Offline lexi.nguyen97

Private message em
u online? lol

Disrupted

Seldom 1v1 me please, i need free kills for ranking