Epic Perfect World

Assassins, the lowest on the food chain?

Offline Seldom

• Silent Assassin
  • Characters: Seldom
  • Faction: Worms
So, we all know that assassins are over powered in the real pwi. But here we are forced into dph by bonus changes. So you might ask what is wrong with dph? The thing is. Dph for sins = 7-13k crits without gof, so about 26k with gof. Putting this into perspective. We hit a little higher then bms and higher then a health barb but the thing is. They have one thing we dont, health. So not only do we not hit hard but we also die quick. If you feel indifferent to my opinion please leave a reply why!

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
? dph sin is fine, if it would hit higher, it would 1shot arcanes and other light classes, dph is just not meant to kill barbs EASILY here.
sin is already broken in aps and idk when they gonna nerf it, i hope it will be soon :)

Offline Seldom

• Silent Assassin
Seriously. DPH Is not fine. We can take as much damage as a veno and they still hit a good 10k harder.

Indulgence

For a minute, I thought this was going to be a thread by Mentalista.

Disrupted

Seriously. DPH Is not fine. We can take as much damage as a veno and they still hit a good 10k harder.
Wow you delete my comment just because you dont know how to play your class? kk, so sorry you are literally the only DPH sin that hits low :'c

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
Wow you delete my comment just because you dont know how to play your class? kk, so sorry you are literally the only DPH sin that hits low :'c
yo tay,  bro,  u remind about my dmg? watch in signature lol
mam i dont even care what u think about dph,  if u dont like it,  go aps , u will be greater sin

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
i agree assassins 0 dmg 0 survivability i think they need buff and you are right

Offline Gio

• Noobed vs Noobed
  • On the top of EPW food chain
  • Characters: Noobed
  • Faction: Zulu
? dph sin is fine, if it would hit higher, it would 1shot arcanes and other light classes, dph is just not meant to kill barbs EASILY here.
sin is already broken in aps and idk when they gonna nerf it, i hope it will be soon :)

i prefere 100 times facing a 3,33 sin than some DPH 1,5 sin since they r together 1,5 WFs the most broken shyt ever...at least aps takes timing and knowledge of the game while what i see coming from almost all 1,5 DPH sins is just 3 spark and elimination or random skills, and a 3 sparked sin hits 25-30k with a GOFed throwing knife, so....
Btw DPH sins 1 shot already all AA and LA classes

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
i prefere 100 times facing a 3,33 sin than some DPH 1,5 sin since they r together 1,5 WFs the most broken shyt ever...at least aps takes timing and knowledge of the game while what i see coming from almost all 1,5 DPH sins is just 3 spark and elimination or random skills, and a 3 sparked sin hits 25-30k with a GOFed throwing knife, so....
Btw DPH sins 1 shot already all AA and LA classes
i don't agree with you they are weak o.o

Offline Zerk

• Haha Yeah Haha
  • Faction: Xpendable
Yes very very noob weak class, no dmg, no health, why is sin so weak wtf
Forever in love

Offline Seldom

• Silent Assassin
I didn't delete your comment?

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Assassins too weak, assassins too overpowered. Can you please make up your mind?  :rolleyes: 

Offline QUITTTTTEEDDD

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: \
I am a DPH sin and I hit pretty goood but the defence isnt that good <.<

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
in def
in my normal build
very weak

Offline Seldom

• Silent Assassin
Assassins too weak, assassins too overpowered. Can you please make up your mind?  :rolleyes:
Lol, to weak.