Offline AKB/AKM/_Shisui

• االله اعلم
  • Sean was here.
  • Characters: Gsp
  • Faction: Ruin

Offline Vixen ♡

• playing since 06/11/2012
  • do you speak husky?
your kidding right.... i think the pets hp was fine the way it is.. they can be killed easily already -.-

as for the rest tho.. thank you :3
♥You can't throw me to the wolves they come when I call.. because I'm their mother♥
♥A fox is a WOLF who sends flowers♥
♥Trying to understand the behavior of some people is like trying to smell the color.... 9 :P
♥people with narrow minds have broad tongues♥
♥if the heart knows only love. Hate and Fear run and hide♥
♥The poor long for riches, the rich long for heaven, but the wise desire tranquility♥
artwork done by me ^^

Offline Jaye

• Characters: Peanut

Life is too short to be anything but Happy

Offline Drive

• 🌙
your kidding right.... i think the pets hp was fine the way it is.. they can be killed easily already -.-
Just say ty for the update amd moooooove on.
Ty Agatio. O:-)

Offline Gio

• Noobed vs Noobed
  • On the top of EPW food chain
  • Characters: Noobed
  • Faction: Zulu
We have all possible fashion at the moment. Answering to your question, next patch will happen once new stuff is released by PW Chinese developers (soon). Also we are preparing something special for the Halloween, but this will come later.
i actually got a chinese friend translating me the CHN updates and i wish u wont insert them if u dont want the server to die, since in those updates mystics got 50% chance to purge, wizard's stone rain has 100% stun proc rate but 15 secs cooldown and so on....im being srs.

scatterer3

this description delay sounds tricky

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
i actually got a chinese friend translating me the CHN updates and i wish u wont insert them if u dont want the server to die, since in those updates mystics got 50% chance to purge, wizard's stone rain has 100% stun proc rate but 15 secs cooldown and so on....im being srs.
And Titan's Strength buff 2 minutes cooldown?

Offline Gio

• Noobed vs Noobed
  • On the top of EPW food chain
  • Characters: Noobed
  • Faction: Zulu
And Titan's Strength buff 2 minutes cooldown?
i don't remember that but im not joking, im srs for real.U can pm _Kaylee, shes the one that translated it for me
Empower | Possess | Exorcise

Siggy Credit ♥

Offline Go_Rage_Quit

• Characters: Abolisher; Go_Rage_Quit; NoPanties; Yourmomsbox
  • Faction: Outcasts; Overseers

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people

The pets die very fast as it was..Why was this implemented?  Too many complaints?  geez

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
Very nice. Thank you. :)
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Offline ϟ

• Support Member
  • Characters: Lunatic
Two Questions:
1) Did this patch already occur? (It is September 10th for me.)
2) If not, will icons be added with the patch?

RulesGuidesHelpdeskVote

Offline AKB/AKM/_Shisui

• االله اعلم
  • Sean was here.
  • Characters: Gsp
  • Faction: Ruin

Gf

The pets die very fast as it was..Why was this implemented?  Too many complaints?  geez

Gf

Sir Pets are not meant to be mega dds or secondary Wf Lowering the hp is a good idea I cant killone solo Veno just heals it.anyway ty agatio for patch my team win,seeker team win

Offline Vixen ♡

• playing since 06/11/2012
  • do you speak husky?
Gf
Gf

Sir Pets are not meant to be mega dds or secondary Wf Lowering the hp is a good idea I cant killone solo Veno just heals it.anyway ty agatio for patch my team win,seeker team win

im not a sir lol.... and it really doesnt take much to kill a pet xD
♥You can't throw me to the wolves they come when I call.. because I'm their mother♥
♥A fox is a WOLF who sends flowers♥
♥Trying to understand the behavior of some people is like trying to smell the color.... 9 :P
♥people with narrow minds have broad tongues♥
♥if the heart knows only love. Hate and Fear run and hide♥
♥The poor long for riches, the rich long for heaven, but the wise desire tranquility♥
artwork done by me ^^