Epic Perfect World

celestial change

Offline IHearYourVoice

• i'll protect you, i promise
  • Characters: Sin
Sorry.,..

Im a demon then i switch to sage after completing the quest.

My question is,. Is it posible for me to switch to demon and then switch to sage again?.
Without repeating the whole quest again?.

I want my primal skill back to normal sage skill.
Thanks. :-\

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
Yes, once you do the culti you don't have to do it anymore and you can switch however many times you like.  You'll just have to get a Celestial Schism and 200 Mirages each time of course.
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
You'll loose all your skills for your cultivation though when you change so, if you go from demon to sage, you'll loose all your demon skills and you'll have to get sage versions of them. Same goes to your primal skills. So each time you change you'll need to get skills again for your present culti.
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Offline IHearYourVoice

Thank you thank you very much...  :smiley:

Offline Vixen ♡

• playing since 06/11/2012
  • do you speak husky?
im going from demon to sage on one of my venos and to save some cubi i just search the auction house/commission shop/cat shops and buy the skills i think i only need to spend like 5gold and try trading one of my primal skills for sage :)
♥You can't throw me to the wolves they come when I call.. because I'm their mother♥
♥A fox is a WOLF who sends flowers♥
♥Trying to understand the behavior of some people is like trying to smell the color.... 9 :P
♥people with narrow minds have broad tongues♥
♥if the heart knows only love. Hate and Fear run and hide♥
♥The poor long for riches, the rich long for heaven, but the wise desire tranquility♥
artwork done by me ^^

Offline ~TheQueenB~

• ~#IDFWU~
  • $$ Life is Good $$
  • Characters: I am Legion
  • Faction: GAME=FUN Leader
good to know we are able to change culti more than once, usually once is enough, but who knows when the mood may strike :3
~RUMORS are carried by HATERS, spread by FOOLS, & accepted by IDIOTS~

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
just here to make somee1 mad :))
bye

El Señor Mittens

good to know we are able to change culti more than once, usually once is enough, but who knows when the mood may strike :3

Yeah I've changed sin's culti 5 times already and gonna change ea's for the 2nd time soon.

I just think the most annoying part about doing the culti quest chain is gv cuz nowadays it's hard to find a squad for gv even with the new rewards. Noone just wants to do it. Gotta beg frenz / guildmates to come, and it's a really big pain in the ass >_>.

Offline Vixen ♡

• do you speak husky?
yea.. i do wish the gv part was removed.... im at that point now and hopefully gonna get it done later today XD
♥You can't throw me to the wolves they come when I call.. because I'm their mother♥
♥Trying to understand the behavior of some people is like trying to smell the color.... 9 :P
♥The poor long for riches, the rich long for heaven, but the wise desire tranquility♥
artwork done by me ^^

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
yea.. i do wish the gv part was removed.... im at that point now and hopefully gonna get it done later today XD

Shit this is where I wish I wasn't working today.  I'd come GV with you. <3  My psy needs 91%. :(

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline IHearYourVoice

The hard thing is it almost 3 hours to finish.. and hard to find party.. hehe.. well specialy for me can play only 5 hours a day..haha :sad:

Offline Vixen ♡

• do you speak husky?
**** this is where I wish I wasn't working today.  I'd come GV with you. <3  My psy needs 91%. :(

wish you totally didnt have to either!!! im finishing up lunch/house work then i come on to play (gotta keep my hubby happy :3)
artwork done by me ^^

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
The hard thing is it almost 3 hours to finish.. and hard to find party.. hehe.. well specialy for me can play only 5 hours a day..haha :sad:

It actually only takes 1.5 hours tops at spawn.  If it takes longer then the party just wasn't meant to be.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Xeli

• Forum Veteran
Yes, once you do the culti you don't have to do it anymore and you can switch however many times you like.  You'll just have to get a Celestial Schism and 200 Mirages each time of course.
^ :smiley: ;) :smiley:

Offline IHearYourVoice

It actually only takes 1.5 hours tops at spawn.  If it takes longer then the party just wasn't meant to be.

When i change my character to sage it takes 3 hours .. . Maybe thats true the party set up is not ready enough..  :-X