Epic Perfect World

boring

Offline Am Dragon

• 3spark
  • bangin noobs
  • Characters: Dragon
  • Faction: Am solo not weak

at first did not insult me ****ing stupid you have your ideas. you want more pvp, more pve  for me is fun, for you must learn that not everyone has the same ideas
[/color][/size][/size]

Dont hurt self with angerrrrr typing. Might injure hand and not b able to PvE anymore.

Who will kill all the PV mobs D:?
Author of "The Musty Book"

Offline Am Dragon

• 3spark
  • bangin noobs
  • Characters: Dragon
  • Faction: Am solo not weak
So players vs you? :normal-3:

Fist fight right here right now on forums no pills say go.
Author of "The Musty Book"

Offline Rair

• Characters: Rair | Teiden | Shiredo (DANT3)
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
Nothing will help once Archeage is out.
The cute 'empire' hit a new dirt low level :D

Offline SlowPokie

• Forever.
  • Legendz™.
what we need is gms like cier,ninja back on this server ,server hasnt been same ever since. last time i found a gm online was like 2 years ago, who actually talked to people and had fun and hosted unplanned and planned events. today most events happen for only 1 time zone well  most pvp events* when ninja was around events happened ALL DAY and night long lol that niga never went to sleep

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
all the actual events are borring. sumon a world boss outisde of safezone and make ppl able to pvp and pve at the same time u will get a lot of ppl going to that.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
all the actual events are borring. sumon a world boss outisde of safezone and make ppl able to pvp and pve at the same time u will get a lot of ppl going to that.
We tried, but it's overtaken by one faction or allies most of the time, which makes people upset. >.<

Offline Animassacre

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: War
We tried, but it's overtaken by one faction or allies most of the time, which makes people upset. >.<
I am drunken as fck now, but i want so say that , once i went to Save the Princess Event, i killed like 5 bosses in a row and everytime when i was goin to pick up my drops, i get wrecked by 1 full squad of chineses and they took my drops and i was really mad, cuz as psychic it took me like 5-10min per mob/boss and whats the point of waste this time and then some randoms to took my drops, my point is make those PvE events in SZ or out of SZ but not able to PK while event, or just increase the PvP events so people would have chance to pvp +get reward for it
P.S don't mad as i said i am drunken as fck i didnt even read what i said :(

Indulgence

The thing is when GMs do those events, the one's who simply want just the rewards from the boss drop events and are unable to go blue-named have it ruined for them by the PKers. There are plenty of events held during the week for players to get EC/ET/ST/ect from. Adding on more events is pointless. You have Rancor events, BH, HDD, Cube, Morai, Celestial Tiger, Treasure quest, NW, Fire Legion, Ares, GM events that are least done 2+ times per week that I've seen recently, Sunset Valley, City of Abominations, PK tournament, Save the Princess, Ashura's Hollow... We don't need anymore events. If you want more ec and other things, stop being lazy.

Disrupted

We just need more pk events at time zones for the US.. all 1v1, 2v2, 3v3 etc happen at like 10am my time and im in school so i never get to do them

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
We just need more pk events at time zones for the US.. all 1v1, 2v2, 3v3 etc happen at like 10am my time and im in school so i never get to do them

Epw-to-go.

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team
The thing is when GMs do those events, the one's who simply want just the rewards from the boss drop events and are unable to go blue-named have it ruined for them by the PKers. There are plenty of events held during the week for players to get EC/ET/ST/ect from. Adding on more events is pointless. You have Rancor events, BH, HDD, Cube, Morai, Celestial Tiger, Treasure quest, NW, Fire Legion, Ares, GM events that are least done 2+ times per week that I've seen recently, Sunset Valley, City of Abominations, PK tournament, Save the Princess, Ashura's Hollow... We don't need anymore events. If you want more ec and other things, stop being lazy.
Pretty much all this ^

We keep logs of the events we do and during a 48hr period, we usually host every programmed event that we have (FL, Save the Princess, Sumor Camp, Cave of Sadistic Glee, Trivia NPCs).
You also have ET, Pete and Mage hosting 1v1 playoffs, 2v2, 3v3, GM Damage, 1v1 w/ bets and CTF either daily or weekly.
You also have all of us hosting BVG or HVH daily.
You then have trivia events, guess the password and other GM planned events.
There are also forum events. I host one every month. ET usually hosts one as well. Plus we have some plans for more unique ones.

As for the boss events, Pete hosted one outside sz just a couple days ago and it was overrun by 2-3 allied factions.

I used to host a boss invasion where I would spawn 3 bosses in Walled Stronghold (sz) and 3 in Camp of the Intrepid (non sz). I didnt realise it was an event that people wanted, ill make sure to host it more often.

Combine all that with Ares, Morai events, DT, NW, TW, Chariot event, DS events and your dailies and I think that's quite a lot o:

We do have a suggestions thread for events if you'd like to suggest something new. We always welcome new ideas and are always looking to keep you guys happy c:

Also just another point, I think Anima mentioned it, about drops stolen and being outside SZ, just some info about the events for future reference:
Sumor Camp is in SZ.
FL is in SZ
STP is outside SZ, can go blue named
Cave of sadistic glee is PK enforced, blue name wont save you.
Trivia NPCs are ofc in SZ.

I do agree about trying to have more PVP events during other timezones but it's usually hard to get people.
I tried to host an 8 player 1v1 once and people got mad, yet I didnt even get 16 PMs ._.
Last Edit: Sept 11, 2014, 01:24 am by Melody⋆

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
Pretty much all this ^

We keep logs of the events we do and during a 48hr period, we usually host every programmed event that we have (FL, Save the Princess, Sumor Camp, Cave of Sadistic Glee, Trivia NPCs).
You also have ET, Pete and Mage hosting 1v1 playoffs, 2v2, 3v3, GM Damage, 1v1 w/ bets and CTF either daily or weekly.
You also have all of us hosting BVG or HVH daily.
You then have trivia events, guess the password and other GM planned events.
There are also forum events. I host one every month. ET usually hosts one as well. Plus we have some plans for more unique ones.

As for the boss events, Pete hosted one outside sz just a couple days ago and it was overrun by 2-3 allied factions.

I used to host a boss invasion where I would spawn 3 bosses in Walled Stronghold (sz) and 3 in Camp of the Intrepid (non sz). I didnt realise it was an event that people wanted, ill make sure to host it more often.

Combine all that with Ares, Morai events, DT, NW, TW, Chariot event, DS events and your dailies and I think that's quite a lot o:

We do have a suggestions thread for events if you'd like to suggest something new. We always welcome new ideas and are always looking to keep you guys happy c:

Also just another point, I think Anima mentioned it, about drops stolen and being outside SZ, just some info about the events for future reference:
Sumor Camp is in SZ.
FL is in SZ
STP is outside SZ, can go blue named
Cave of sadistic glee is PK enforced, blue name wont save you.
Trivia NPCs are ofc in SZ.

ALLLLLL of this. I mean what more do you want? Like someone said, if you want more ECs, get off your butt and don't be lazy. It's not hard.
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

scatterer3

ALLLLLL of this. I mean what more do you want? Like someone said, if you want more ECs, get off your butt and don't be lazy. It's not hard.

your post count  ???

Disrupted

Indulgence

People are getting greedy that's what is happening here. I mean if you want EC so damn bad, make a crap of alts like people do and make 15k ec a week by doing Morai.