Epic Perfect World

3 Suggestions.

Offline sakurabak

Hi there, here are my suggestions regarding game balance.
1. Venos have too many stuns on pet, so removing one stun would be nice.
2. Demon Archers  debuff way too much, this is a dissapointing aspect of pvp atm.
3. What about those 3.33 r8 sins, will they ever get any nerf? It is obvious that when you achieve op equipment on a sin, you can kill people with an ease. Barbs, Seekers, Bms are nerfed regarding aps, arcane classes can't really get op with r8 stats, but sins and archers can totalyl overdo it with their r8 stats.
P.S. If i do not wanna marry in game, i do not deserve a blessing?

Please, do not defend your own class, everyone has eyes and can see the facts clearly.

Vegas

I don't think demon EAs are OP atm
I kinda agree with the other suggestions but I think making the pet squishier would be better, APS sins will never get nerfed even tho everyone knows they're OP as shit

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
  • Faction: Tyrants
I don't think demon EAs are OP atm
I kinda agree with the other suggestions but I think making the pet squishier would be better, APS sins will never get nerfed even tho everyone knows they're OP as ****

You do realize that the pets are already squishy as hell, right? Two hits by melee and dead.

Offline Vixen ♡

• playing since 06/11/2012
  • do you speak husky?
1. i play veno and there is a cooldown on pet stuns... deal lol.. especially for an ha veno having those is nice and it saves having to transform
2. all classes have their pros and cons use pots to try and avoid things
3. i can kinda agree on this but i have never played sin lol

i like the game how it is tho :)
♥You can't throw me to the wolves they come when I call.. because I'm their mother♥
♥A fox is a WOLF who sends flowers♥
♥Trying to understand the behavior of some people is like trying to smell the color.... 9 :P
♥people with narrow minds have broad tongues♥
♥if the heart knows only love. Hate and Fear run and hide♥
♥The poor long for riches, the rich long for heaven, but the wise desire tranquility♥
artwork done by me ^^

Offline sakurabak

You do realize that the pets are already squishy as hell, right? Two hits by melee and dead.

I have asked you not to defend your class in thiss thread:) I play a veno, I realize that pets are tanky.
Only a mystic can 1-shoot the pet but nvm, just a bad game design.

Sab

1: PW will never get balanced
2: trying to balance a class would unbalance it while facing a different class.
3: No one will ever play a balanced server, cause more noobs than pros= people want an easier way to win, not the hard way

Offline Vixen ♡

• do you speak husky?

and this point to lol
♥You can't throw me to the wolves they come when I call.. because I'm their mother♥
♥Trying to understand the behavior of some people is like trying to smell the color.... 9 :P
♥The poor long for riches, the rich long for heaven, but the wise desire tranquility♥
artwork done by me ^^

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Not even close if pet has HP and defense buff...

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
Veno pet is unkillable in 1.5, it tanks better than any other class
i feel like i'm dead

Offline sakurabak

1. i play veno and there is a cooldown on pet stuns... deal lol.. especially for an ha veno having those is nice and it saves having to transform
2. all classes have their pros and cons use pots to try and avoid things
3. i can kinda agree on this but i have never played sin lol

i like the game how it is tho :)

1. As a heavy veno, you obviously need any adventage you can get, because with your crappy build you have already killed your class:)
2. It happened a bit too often lately, that i was getting debuffwed with first  1-3 hits from an archer, until i was able to use a pot, i was a goner (which, as I have said, is a dissapointing aspect of current pvp).Please, check out some recent demon archer pvp video and you will see what i mean).

Offline Vixen ♡

• do you speak husky?
1. As a heavy veno, you obviously need any adventage you can get, because with your crappy build you have already killed your class:)
2. It happened a bit too often lately, that i was getting debuffwed with first  1-3 hits from an archer, until i was able to use a pot, i was a goner (which, as I have said, is a dissapointing aspect of current pvp).

LOL do you not realize there is 2 tiers for veno magic AND fox form. if you go HA sage you depend fully upon the fox skill tiers... i did a dmg test with my r8 seeker friend and my PURE r8 demon veno did less dmg then my sage r8/dragon geared veno. so dont be telling me its crappy XD not unless you have tried both ways ;)
artwork done by me ^^

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
  • Faction: Tyrants

Play veno in 80v80 or 50v60 and see how difficult they are to keep alive.  :normal-18:

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
lol... ok, so you're bad, we get it

venos and archers are fine, but 3.33(and even 2.86) sins are way too op, thats true, but people keep suggesting nerf since a rly long time, its not that hard to guess why they wont be nerfed to balanced point

Offline Vixen ♡

• do you speak husky?
yea in big groups or pvp ppl always go for the pet lol XD thats kinda why i chose ha cause i dont have to really rely on the pet as much its nice
artwork done by me ^^

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
lol... ok, so you're bad, we get it

venos and archers are fine, 3.33(and even 2.86) sins are way too op, thats true, but people keep suggesting it since a rly long time, its not that hard to guess why they wont be nerfed to balanced point
You found yourself to talk about who's bad, ahha what a joke. Try to kill a pet that you deal 3k crits to that gets healed to full hp in an instant. Not all of us 3 spark elimination ; )
i feel like i'm dead