Epic Perfect World

Which class would you choose?

scatterer3

Depends on if you 1v1 or Mass. I have been both Sage and Demon and just converted back to Sage today. Personally I loved demon because of the crit rate and small other things that certain skills had but Sage is mainly better. More damage on your water and earth skills, purify heal, longer duration on stuns/seals, and you're slightly tankier. I've only come to find Demon to be useful if you're big on 1v1ing.

Thank you a lot  ;). Yeah sage seems nice atm, but remember if we had demon soul of silence and soul of vengeance the aspect of how we look at demon Psys would change massively, unfortunately Agatio removed them. I wonder how much I will hit with 94 attack levels and 860 magic points on full magic psychics because I've put rest on vitality, any volunteers to explain?

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Thank you a lot  ;). Yeah sage seems nice atm, but remember if we had demon soul of silence and soul of vengeance the aspect of how we look at demon Psys would change massively, unfortunately Agatio removed them. I wonder how much I will hit with 94 attack levels and 860 magic points on full magic psychics because I've put rest on vitality, any volunteers to explain?

Nah, when u need answer, ask to a psy, not just to randoms ppls who dont even know the class bro, sage and demon psy silence are equal, both got 4 secs of silence and same proc rate, yeah they seems different when u see the description, but using both, they are the same, same proc rate when u let the mouse over the soulforce rate at C menu, and same silence time debuff, when u count, u can check pwi forum for that or test on eternity PW. Cya good luck with your psy, go sage, demon psy dont worth, and full critical if u want DDr.

Idk how much u gonna hit with those stats, i got 109 atk Lv and 999 magic.
Last Edit: Sept 13, 2014, 02:30 am by Mentalista

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
Nah, when u need answer, ask to a psy, not just to randoms ppls who dont even know the class bro, sage and demon psy silence are equal, both got 4 secs of silence and same proc rate, yeah they seems different when u see the description, but using both, they are the same, same proc rate when u let the mouse over the soulforce rate at C menu, and same silence time debuff, when u count, u can check pwi forum for that or test on eternity PW. Cya good luck with your psy, go sage, demon psy dont worth, and full critical if u want DDr.

I am better than you

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
  • Faction: Das reich, Outcasts☆
Sin - Because God

scatterer3

What is your soulforce? 70560 here, and I hit at least 12k on sins and archers with 94 atk levels and 860 magic.

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
What is your soulforce? 70560 here, and I hit at least 12k on sins and archers with 94 atk levels and 860 magic.

My soulforce is the max, same as yours, theres nothing about soulforce, i would SS the soulforce log of eternity PW, with both buffs, soul of silence sage and then demon, the proc rate is the same, and when u count the silence time, both get 4 secs, i would SS it, but i deleted Eternity PW cause noob server.

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=20046551

There are many threads on PWI confirming that, i did the test o eternity.  :police:, soul of silence sage and demon are the same, but anyway, those skills are nerfed here  :-X

My damage log collection NEW

scatterer3

My soulforce is the max, same as yours, theres nothing about soulforce, i would SS the soulforce log of eternity PW, with both buffs, soul of silence sage and then demon, the proc rate is the same, and when u count the silence time, both get 4 secs, i would SS it, but i deleted Eternity PW cause noob server.

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=20046551

There are many threads on PWI confirming that, i did the test o eternity.  :police:, soul of silence sage and demon are the same, but anyway, those skills are nerfed here  :-X

I examined this "issue", and I have to add: demon SoS has a higher chance to silence and SoV to reflect more damage. Found in PWI forums:

Soul of Silence
Sage: Seal Time increased to 5 Seconds
Demon: Chance to Seal increased.

Soul of Vengeance
Sage: Will not reduce your Mana points
Demon: Damage reflected increased by 4% of Soulforce