Epic Perfect World

DEFENSE LEVEL

Offline Reval

• Virgin Barb
I got a question on Defense Level.I know that Defense Level works to lower the enemy/enemies physical and damage on hit to you.

So the question is:
Is Defense Level is a Absolute Defense?I'm just confuse about the damage calculating

Yes yes I know that Def Lvl minus Atk lvl = the damage should be lower/higher by percent.

Or vice versa

Offline IsFuzzy

Defense level = % damage taken just like it goes for magic and phy attack
Attack level = % damage dealt

Scylla

Whenever you take damage, your base defenses and defense level are taken into account. For every point of defense level you have over the attacker's attack level, 1% less damage is taken. If you need help with equations, the link below can help you.

http://pwi-wiki.perfectworld.com/index.php/Damage#Attack_and_Defense_Levels

So to answer your question, the defense level is defense, however it may/may not change depending on the attacker's attack level(s).

Offline hotflamie

• Limit the hating.
I think that ninja said that they had mixed with atk/def lvls, but I lost the link for it & forgot name so rather hard to search for it:/
SkyAngelz-Demon Archer
(self-proclaimed semi pro ea+pro kiter, your QQ is my proof xD)
Sinz-Demon Sin
Forget about me. Soon you wish you had.
Live now, tomorrow is just another today
Skyz - currently being lvled - Demon BM

Credit to jujubeez for the awesome sig:3

Offline Reval

• Virgin Barb
Then my question is solved.

I know this question is out of topic but how much is the average of mages in  Pk?yep they hit me so hard if I go battle type but if I go cata build+def lvl set  their damage is only 8-15k,still a crappy damage to me.

Offline Ninja

• Retired Staff Member
  • The god of all stalkers! :D
if ( attack level > defense level ) then:
damage taken = damage delivered * ( 1 + ( attack level - defense level ) / 100 )
if ( attack level < defense level ) then:
damage taken = damage delivered / ( 1 + ( 1.2 * ( defense level - attack level ) / 100 ) )

Average mage defence level can vary from low (10) to high (100+ for psychics).
Ex-GM

Thanks Syringe for the pic & JuJuBeez for the awesome sig!