Epic Perfect World

EPW Farewell

Offline Vermilion

• Forum Veteran
  • The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.
  • Characters: Sadistic, Stiletto
good video bro, especially 1:50 - 5:00,  favorite music  ;)
that's why I shed a tear :normal-12:
         emotional stuff

Offline sakurabak

You have some serious issues with your head.. what a video:) Your ego is bigger then the empire state building..

Angelica

do i know you?
? wow bb

You have some serious issues with your head.. what a video:) Your ego is bigger then the empire state building..
mad LOL

Offline Vermilion

• Forum Veteran
  • The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.
  • Characters: Sadistic, Stiletto
I think I read that somewhere else but it was about the eiffel tower '-'
Idk if I remember right affs

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
  • Faction: Tyrants
You sound manly
My grown up American voice doesn't match my Asian soul, sorry sir.  :tiger-27:

Insanity

gank by lesbians

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity

jakho

Ty all for nice comments and about voices, pfft I know I have hot voice  :normal-35: Deal with it. Bbye once again o/

Offline Unicorn

• Cassie's #1 Waifu!
  • Characters: Unicorn
  • Faction: Artifex
70% of me watched just to hear my voice.  :normal-27:
I skipped through, didn't hear my voice and cried inside.
He even asked me to specially record something so I was like DAMN, I'M GOING TO BE A YOUTUBE STAR NOW.
But no. He didn't use it.
I hate him.  :'(
Thank you, Echo for the avatar and Leo for the sig.

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
Who cares, you just sound mad lmao

Zilara

I have almost no words anymore, you know why. I can just say that I enjoyed most of the time I spent in Xpendable and I got to meet a lot of nice people. I am glad I was part of "the army" for few months.

Thanks for letting me join. I believe I also improved my gameplay by your side, but that was because of the higher FPS too.  :normal-4: :normal-2:

I wish best of luck to all those who are putting the game aside to focus on RL. To the rest - happy gaming and see you in-game and on Skype.   :normal-25:

PS:
Last Edit: Sept 07, 2014, 08:06 pm by Zilara

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
I have almost no words anymore, you know why. I can just say that I enjoyed most of the time I spent in Xpendable and I got to meet a lot of nice people. I am glad I was part of "the army" for few months.

Thanks for letting me join. I believe I also improved my gameplay by your side, but that was because of the higher FPS too.  :normal-4: :normal-2:

I wish best of luck to all those who are putting the game aside to focus on RL. To the rest - happy gaming and see you in-game and on Skype.   :normal-25:

I think you are good : 3

Offline 2

• Old Player
God video.
After everything we went through as a family/army/team I find hard to believe it's over.I will miss all of you ,even Hitler(Naeem) that I kind of disliked at the beginning .  :'(
Thank you for all that fun we had together and I hope I will see you again soon. ^-^
I love you all.(**** you Pedja for making me post this)

it is making words LOOOOL

btw i dont like this guild they only copy my lelo + easy + pudoo patel + mared + affs meng '-' wtf!!! this guild not original only scam from ME