Epic Perfect World

My Genie.

Offline IHearYourVoice

• i'll protect you, i promise
  • Characters: Sin
Hey. Everytime i create a character and get my first genie in a NPC from quest( dont remember the name but he  is cover of light)
That genie is able to level it up to 150.

But when i buy a genie using mirage stone of the same npc
 That genie stop to level 146 even i have extra spirit on my character.

Yes im using the spirit of my character to level a genie.

Is there something i didnt know?. Or 146 is the normal level for a genie that you buy?

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
Hey. Everytime i create a character and get my first genie in a NPC from quest( dont remember the name but he  is cover of light)
That genie is able to level it up to 150.

But when i buy a genie using mirage stone of the same npc
 That genie stop to level 146 even i have extra spirit on my character.

Yes im using the spirit of my character to level a genie.

Is there something i didnt know?. Or 146 is the normal level for a genie that you buy?
If you are 150, your genie won't level up. You will have to infuse it with spirit to level it. If you are using spirit to level it, make sure the trade status is 'Non-trade' and hold the infuse button until the bar is full.

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
Pretty much what Steroids said should answer your question. Let me add a bit though. Select infuse with spirit. You have to press infuse as long as it's exp bar isn't full and then hit confirm. But a easier way is to just press "level up". But around level 148 for the genie, sometimes that "level up" doesn't work, so best just hold infuse for a few seconds and then hit confirm.
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Offline IHearYourVoice

• i'll protect you, i promise
  • Characters: Sin
Thank you very much..  :smiley: