Epic Perfect World

Fashion Suggestion

Offline KuUlei

• Faction: PvElite
I noticed that there is a Millenial T-shirt for guys which has the Union Jack on it which i bought for my hubby who is from London.  I would like to suggest making a sexy t-shirt for the girl with the Union Jack maybe have it cut off or tied up under her breasts.  WOULD LOVE to see this shirt and so would my hubby. I know I would buy one for ALL 9 of my female chars.  Thanks

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
Well since this is already a thread, I won't make another one. But I have two more fashion suggestions that would be awesome if you could do.

Could you make a pair of headphones for females? One that goes around the neck with one of the tops like for guys?

Another thing: Could you look into turning the Pumpkin Heads into Dead Mau5 Heads? I think it'd be pretty awesome for everyone that likes that type of music.

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
  • Faction: Tyrants
Well since this is already a thread, I won't make another one. But I have two more fashion suggestions that would be awesome if you could do.

Could you make a pair of headphones for females? One that goes around the neck with one of the tops like for guys?

Another thing: Could you look into turning the Pumpkin Heads into Dead Mau5 Heads? I think it'd be pretty awesome for everyone that likes that type of music.

I like this idea.

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity

Great idea.

Offline Kewee

• Old Player
  • It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?”
  • Faction: GoodGame

+1 Pretty please

Offline Broobndoobn

• Old Player
Or add the other guild fashion, such as Black, White, etc? Only currently have the gold/yellow one.

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran

o.o Just a bump! n.n

Or add the other guild fashion, such as Black, White, etc? Only currently have the gold/yellow one.

And yes! I agree with this. Or make a dyable set, if it's possible. n.n

Offline Toxique

• Dexter ♥ Hannibal ♥ Breaking Bad ♥
  • Characters: Toxique
  • Faction: Warning
I've always wanted a "towel fashion" ... A fluffly smexy towel wrapped around my female char ;3

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
I've always wanted a "towel fashion" ... A fluffly smexy towel wrapped around my female char ;3

Cute suggestion. -n.n-

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran

+3 (from me, Insanity and Silence)

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
I noticed that there is a Millenial T-shirt for guys which has the Union Jack on it which i bought for my hubby who is from London.  I would like to suggest making a sexy t-shirt for the girl with the Union Jack maybe have it cut off or tied up under her breasts.  WOULD LOVE to see this shirt and so would my hubby. I know I would buy one for ALL 9 of my female chars.  Thanks

+1 cause a friend wants this bad lel

idk about a headphone around the neck, but on on the head should be easy..  not sure if there's already one around the neck for guys :S, i don't really change my fashion. If there's one for the guys like that then making one for chicks will be easy.

You just had to say DeadMau5 didn't you >.>, i am quite reluctant on playing with PW files nowadays buuut this is tempting x.x the face will be easy, but for the ears will need to tweak around with the actual models. Which in theory will be easy but idk if it'll work. Last time i made a pokeball model for psy sphere, had trouble configuring it in after all that time wasted on making the actual model lmao, but that was because i started from scratch. The deadMau5 one should be easy (if what i have in mind works straight away, otherwise need to play around a bit).

And yes! I agree with this. Or make a dyable set, if it's possible. n.n
easy to change the colour, but idk if possible to make it dye-able without slightly glitching it.

+1  :normal-2: Tempted to make this aswell :S
Last Edit: Sept 08, 2014, 03:05 pm by SHINIGAMI
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
Oh mah God, Labs yassss. *o* I -will- donate again if this is added. Just, please.

On top of the Dead Mau5 helmet, I was actually talking with a friend on skype and I kind of realized that if the Pumpkin Head can be edited into Dead Mau5, that it opens up a bunch of other things that you could turn it into. [Any kind of animal, for instance]. Oh God. Yes.

scatterer3

I read it faction suggestion.

Offline ☢Thug Life☢

• Whoop Whoop
  • If the ride is more fly, then you must buy.
  • Characters: Manic
  • Faction: ♏ONSTER

if u want headphones that bad its easier to request cross gender-ed hairstyles ijs
Quote from: Agatio on 8/21/2013 at 03:59:55 pm
I spam dartle on demon spark, bitch please

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
Headphones around neck are from a top not a hair.