Epic Perfect World

Artifex last TW

Insanity

till next summer xd

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran
I'm definately not going to miss TWing, gf XP.  :police:

Sab

i dont want to start any drama or anything but could this be used as excuse if you lost tw vs xp today js ...

Even if we loose, we won at the end. 3-0 so far lol. There's no excuse for today's TW

Offline Kofte

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kofte & Barz
  • Faction: Tyrants
Even if we loose, we won at the end. 3-0 so far lol. There's no excuse for today's TW

I bet your life is complete  :police:

Vegas

So the other TWs don't count?  :normal-32:

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
3-0? You seem to have forgotten about summer TWs, where we 3-0 you big boy
i feel like i'm dead

Offline ☆Rip

• Xpendable
  • Faction: Xpendable

what about the 4-5 tws before break?  Anyway I wont miss tw either. Much better things to do with saturday.
Diogo-
bad ea, bad squad leader, bad squad,terrible person, good pk.

just kidding love you babe.

Offline A T X

• I will DDoS You
  • I started with nothing, still got most of it.
  • Characters: AyyTeeEx / LayerSeven
i dont want to start any drama or anything but could this be used as excuse if you lost tw vs xp today js ...

didnt u "quit" game after the first lose? why are u talking?
ATX Custom UI Shop
Tyrants holds the 2016 Perfect World Record of the fastest 80v80 TW Win - 8 Minutes - Opponent Apollumi
Helping Artifex come up with  Signatures/Ui/Funny Jokes since 1337

Offline Royal

• S❤
  • retired drawer / Nea was here❤ / Mana was here too xoxo ❤
  • Faction: Codex mercenary
I'm definately not going to miss TWing, gf XP.  :police:
^That  :police: Gf
Nea: this is proof of my power abuse mwahaha
proof of how noob u are

Insanity

i'm not gonna start drama xd i'll just stay quiet over the 3-0

Offline Pubes

• Faction: Xpendable Forever
Hi all, so like the topic says , today (06-09-2014) will be last Artifex TW (for a while). Not forever , but atm most of us are going to be busy , either with school , work , real life, and since most of the officers aren't really having fun with TW we decided to give it a break.
Maybe in a month or two, maybe more , we might get back into TW.
At the moment some of us won't be able to attend TW's due to real life, me included.

We won't stop playing or go inactive, you may expect the same amount of PK and Dragon Temple tho.

You may bid on us , don't expect us to show up, at least during the very next following period it won't happen.

TW isn't also close to be as fun as pk is , so that is definitly another thing that added up on it.

That's all for now. Thank you to all who participated in the TWs (Either you be Artifex or Xpendables).

i knew it lmao

Ennaoj

didnt u "quit" game after the first lose? why are u talking?

This.
LOL

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
what about the 4-5 tws before break?  Anyway I wont miss tw either. Much better things to do with saturday.

Stop being a pussy nig

Offline A T X

• I will DDoS You
  • I started with nothing, still got most of it.
  • Characters: AyyTeeEx / LayerSeven
3-0? You seem to have forgotten about summer TWs, where we 3-0 you big boy

when 80% of us didnt have end game gears and our base was lvl 10? rofl if those days help u sleep better so be it sir.
ATX Custom UI Shop
Tyrants holds the 2016 Perfect World Record of the fastest 80v80 TW Win - 8 Minutes - Opponent Apollumi
Helping Artifex come up with  Signatures/Ui/Funny Jokes since 1337

Sab

Who cares about Summer, it was like 4-5 months ago. What matters is the present and it was 3-0 in a row @ Logic