Epic Perfect World

Primal Problem Needs fixing

Offline iRuler

Gms you have to fix this. I dont have lots time to spend in the game recently due to Exams and education etccc... So i dont wann spend time "completing culti" so that i can unlearn a stupid primal skill which is completely useless than the original skill, therefore can you please make it possible so that i unlearn which makes the little time i spend on the game much more enjoyable.

This is so worth PLEASE CONSIDER THIS...

I dont think its going to be difficult just hope its possible

Offline Areashiii

• best player ever
  • Characters: Areashii
  • Faction: Artifex
Gms you have to fix this. I dont have lots time to spend in the game recently due to Exams and education etccc... So i dont wann spend time "completing culti" so that i can unlearn a stupid primal skill which is completely useless than the original skill, therefore can you please make it possible so that i unlearn which makes the little time i spend on the game much more enjoyable.

This is so worth PLEASE CONSIDER THIS...

I dont think its going to be difficult just hope its possible
This guy...this guy's onto something. I agree.

Offline AOH

• Old Player
  • Characters: Aids
  • Faction: Ŧα†αlι†y
it would be nice but since there is a way of getting it done i think they will focus on more pressing issues. but yea would be nice ;D

Offline iRuler

it would be nice but since there is a way of getting it done i think they will focus on more pressing issues. but yea would be nice ;D
this is important the culti takes far too long since i dont invest most of my time on this game

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
this is important the culti takes far too long since i dont invest most of my time on this game
The game does require you to spend time on getting things done. So, that really isn't a reason for making this thing easier.

Offline iRuler

The game does require you to spend time on getting things done. So, that really isn't a reason for making this thing easier.
yes and i have spent time i just dont want spend as much time needed in pwi since this is just a private server, im working for my gear slowly and pk at samw time but this is a just long ass g a y grind fest

Offline Quequeg

• They seek him here, they seek him there, / Those F
Time spent to do things in game is kind of the whole point, Lvling etc been made so easy so people can enjoy more of the end game eq and game play.
New Primal skills in some cases being worse than old version can be a pain, has same problem on a few of my chars.

I was the one who upgraded without fully checking them out 1st like many, annoying yes but life ending no.

If you want to be spoon feed all your life, you could always jump back in that old high chair or just spend time working on something and get rewarded at the end. Just depends how much you want old skills back.

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
*takes out cane*

I remember back in the day where if you picked a culti, you were stuck with it! We didn't have this newfangled thing called a celestial schism!

In all seriousness though, next time you know to do your research.  Look at skills.  Even ask a player who plays that class and ask them for a more personal answer (don't let bias decide for you though!).  It doesn't need to be made "easier" since you can't dedicate a lot of time in game.  Furthermore, I don't even think it's possible anyways.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)