Epic Perfect World

DPH or APS SIN

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Okay, HA/LA? **** no.

R8 wrists, get 2x. R8 Wrists, Legs, Boots, and use dragon top/helm. Put 5 base str, and str stones in your weapon - you should be able to have 5 base str, and full dex. Slowly go for 2x top, and then either use that and go 2.86 or put on boots for that 4.0 ;))

Gof/Accuracy/Atk daggs I like? For that random dph, but aps is better.

You don't need Ws belt or cube, my sin never used them and I was one of the top, or people say.

If you dont mind farming alot : Go for Gof, 1x int daggs * then pray 2400 times a day for 2x int gof like broniak *
Then 3x wrist
then 2x-3x top
just go full r8 cotd auto atk.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL ROFLMAOCOPTER I BET YOU ARE SON OF SHADOWSIN

Offline IHearYourVoice

• i'll protect you, i promise
  • Characters: Sin
1. Get full r8
2 . Get interval atleast x3 = 1.0 aps in deep chill
3. Get deep chill
4 get GOF
5. Get aleast 70 attck level + deep chill
6. Find mages .. specialy psychic
7. Go stealth
8. Use ridgeknife if they are full buff or rk too.
9. Buff tidal, wolf emblem
10. Use tackling slash
11. Normal attacks
12. If use domain/expel/psywill
      12.1. If run Use shadow jump [ stun]  , use genie skill frenzy then normal attacks
      12.2. If not run use curse jail, use geni skill frenzy normal attacks
13. You win
14. Go to nearest sz to cool down your buffs or if the psy is in party
     14.1. If the party is also mages try your luck and do rampage.
15. Repeat again.

:P

Indulgence

1. Get full r8
2 . Get interval atleast x3 = 1.0 aps in deep chill
3. Get deep chill
4 get GOF
5. Get aleast 70 attck level + deep chill
6. Find mages .. specialy psychic
7. Go stealth
8. Use ridgeknife if they are full buff or rk too.
9. Buff tidal, wolf emblem
10. Use tackling slash
11. Normal attacks
12. If use domain/expel/psywill
      12.1. If run Use shadow jump [ stun]  , use genie skill frenzy then normal attacks
      12.2. If not run use curse jail, use geni skill frenzy normal attacks
13. You win
14. Go to nearest sz to cool down your buffs or if the psy is in party
     14.1. If the party is also mages try your luck and do rampage.
15. Repeat again.

:P

My guide was better.

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
My guide was better.

You are better than evertbody but his guide was vert factor also  :police:

Indulgence

You are better than evertbody but his guide was vert factor also  :police:

dklndbkbkdbdkjbdiebwkjbkbweduidbsdb  :tiger-43: :tiger-43:

Offline Xeli

• Forum Veteran
Hey all my name in game is AssaSIN and  I am a HA/LA build 5 APS sin.
I just wanted to  know if I should switch to pure dex and become DPH sage as I am currently demon with 377 str lol.
Now as a demon sin I am pretty good at it I suppose but I die VERY easy since I wear dragon gear but I wanted to know
If a DPH sage sin is better in most cases such as 1v1 and mass pk.

With r8 I am 2.2 APS but I am not in the mood to try to get triple int on wrists an double on chest.
With dragon I am 3.33 APS.

Please any recommendations or advice of what to do?
I suggest you go APS and change your cultivation to sage since demon sins get stunned easily. Let me explain the most biggest difference of sage sin and demon sin.
- Sage tidal = 66%
- Demon tidal = 50%
APS -  Got it ? demon sin's are good at PvE stuff. Sage sin's are good at PvP. And also, get r8 and get 1x interval on chest and 2x interval on wrist which will make you 2.50 base aps. You might think that using 2x int r8 wrist, r8 legging, r8 boots and dragon top with 3.33 aps is better than using full r8 with 2.50 aps. But actually using full r8 is better because it gives you more attack level and you'll hit more damage to players.

DPH -  Get full r8 and reshape it. Get atleast 2x dexterity in each piece of your r8. You will have 1000+ dexterity. Also most important thing is, get GoF in your r8 weapon, GoF + attack level if possible. DPH is good with sage cultivation.

Accessories - Get Puzzle Cube or Dragon Child's Scale ( DS ) with x2 dexterity or x1 dexterity + attack level. Get warsong belt with x2 dexterity or  x1 dexterity + attack level. ( Dexterity + Attack level will be expensive and harder to get, than x2 dexterity ). Get x2 dexterity in rings or just dex + attack level. Get Attack level robe ( Supreme Robe ).

- Most sin's on the server are APS sin's as you can see.

Offline Poetiic

• Poetic
  • U hate me :( But u can not defeat me ;)
HELLO,
u need 2 be both aps sin and dph one. u need 2 sets and switch when ever u want.
when it was dragon time my sin was demon and it was pretty good but since r8 came ~ demon sins r not that good for normal r8 sets in pvp not pve, i dont say demon is bad cuz u can get x3 int on arm and x2 in chest and get one gof dagger +1 int and rule the world. but thats rare so be sage first of all.
sin vs sin
dph sins is based on luck=more GOF with crit=u r winner if u both play at same rank
dph sins usually use 2 spark and try zerk crit fast as possible when they get heavy atk from other mele classes they simply expel , one time i saw a sin expeled x3 times after and after was OP
dph sin vs barb/bm
with good aps gear u can kill everyone u want , but with dph u cant kill everyone , one good dph sin never can kill a good bm or a good barb , dph sin will always lose, if the barb player or bm player is a good player , they ll say plz merc upon us xD

Totally dph is fun i dont say its bad u can 123 kill alot of LA and AA , SOMETIMES ITS necessary ,  because some ppl r tank as hell [MAGE CLASSES] u deal like 800 on em [true story] with aps u cant do anything , in this situation DPH comes in and increase ur chance for win. thats why im telling u 2 use both and be pro with both of em cuz in some cases aps cant do anything in some cases DPH cant do.

SO MIX AS ALWAYS ;)
TY.
ELYAR
Poetic 150 Sage Sin
Aeshma 150 demon psy
Show some respect to gods chosen one [Poetic]

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Okay, HA/LA? **** no.

R8 wrists, get 2x. R8 Wrists, Legs, Boots, and use dragon top/helm. Put 5 base str, and str stones in your weapon - you should be able to have 5 base str, and full dex. Slowly go for 2x top, and then either use that and go 2.86 or put on boots for that 4.0 ;))

Gof/Accuracy/Atk daggs I like? For that random dph, but aps is better.

You don't need Ws belt or cube, my sin never used them and I was one of the top, or people say.

If you dont mind farming alot : Go for Gof, 1x int daggs * then pray 2400 times a day for 2x int gof like broniak *
Then 3x wrist
then 2x-3x top
just go full r8 cotd auto atk.
:normal-9: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-9: :normal-10:

Offline Pelnar

• The WR Under the Bridge
  • Feed me, Seymour
  • Characters: Pelnar, Hackee
  • Faction: Formerly ArchEnemy
Go DPH. An APS sin has never been able to kill me without ganking me 2/3/14v1. DPH, though, actually hurt like hell.
The WF that got Soul Trapper Banned

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
Sin useless class remove from game

Offline Unrelenting

• Initiate Revenge
  • Characters: ArmenNemra
  • Faction: Any
Thanks a lot of all the feedback guys and I learnt a lot from it.
If any of you want to teach me this class please be my guest really would like to learn what skills to use on my genie etc etc.

Offline Pelnar

• The WR Under the Bridge
  • Feed me, Seymour
  • Characters: Pelnar, Hackee
  • Faction: Formerly ArchEnemy
And some sins, like the one above (ily, Vook <3), can't even kill me 2v1.

Even more reason to DPH.
The WF that got Soul Trapper Banned

Offline Unrelenting

• Initiate Revenge
  • Characters: ArmenNemra
  • Faction: Any
LOL that's what most players say to me then they lose O.O.
:( Sin is just adaptable class and to play it you need to know and time when an enemy will cast a skill or how much dmg you may take.
For example most aa classes do 10k+ on me without the debuff and I only have 36k hp so I need to know how to cast and kill that player.
APS for example as I currently am is terrible when I 1v1 wizards as they leap + since i Am str build 5 APS I do pathetic dmg but in most cases they lose also I do DPH xD but because of my "pathetic dmg" my DPH is not 100% good.
So that's why I posted this thread to help me fix my GENIE skills and my knowledge of which is better.
Because I can be both DPH and APS np sir xD but which is adaptable as I mentioned sage of demon and you guys answered that so tyvm for all this feedback i really appreciate it.
So although I am bad at this class you guys took the time to comment In This thread ty again.

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
Ok, so here's what you do. It's like totally gonna make you become a pro factor assassin.

3. you pray a lot (and I mean a lot like 30 times a day) to whatever person of high power you believe in to roll interval on your gears and GoF on your daggers. example: Allah, God, Satan, Jesus, Mentalista, Chuck Norris, your mom, ect.
12. Once target is on the ground dead, stealth and run to the closest safe zone and trash talk in common chat.
LOOOOOOOOOL  :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2:
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Paki

Both aps and dph are broken so doesn't matter