Epic Perfect World

DPH or APS SIN

Offline Unrelenting

• Initiate Revenge
  • Characters: ArmenNemra
  • Faction: Any
Hey all my name in game is AssaSIN and  I am a HA/LA build 5 APS sin.
I just wanted to  know if I should switch to pure dex and become DPH sage as I am currently demon with 377 str lol.
Now as a demon sin I am pretty good at it I suppose but I die VERY easy since I wear dragon gear but I wanted to know
If a DPH sage sin is better in most cases such as 1v1 and mass pk.

With r8 I am 2.2 APS but I am not in the mood to try to get triple int on wrists an double on chest.
With dragon I am 3.33 APS.

Please any recommendations or advice of what to do?

Disrupted

Vit build magic sins, they 1shot wrs

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
I just wanted to  know if I should switch to pure dex and become DPH sage as I am currently demon with 377 str lol.
Now as a demon sin I am pretty good at it I suppose but I die VERY easy since I wear dragon gear but I wanted to know

With r8 I am 2.2 APS but I am not in the mood to try to get triple int on wrists an double on chest.

Well i dont play sin class, but they are my 1st oponents, as u can see in my perfil, i beated 97% of they.  :police:
But well, ima go share with u things that i learned to help u in your choice.

1v1 of the DPH sin x APS sin, the DPH sin win.

DPH sin vs other classes x  APS sin vs other classes, the aps sin win, DPH sin hit hard, hiero, but i can tank pretty balanced they all(im exception cuz high def, u will kill mages too), but NO MAGE IN DA HELL CAN TANK A 3.33~5.0 R8 sin without imune, even me camping white+windshield with the monster def i got cant tank yangster 3 spark. So APS is the hardest way in question of dmg, ppl can say, ow but DPH sin can hit 30k with elimination(not in me), yeah they can, but aps sin deals 30k PER SECOND only with autoattack/F1, so what worth more?

Well about culti, go sage, sage tidal 66% = 100% chance to avoid debuffs. I fought demon psys, and well, sometimes the demon tidal avoid the dmg where i hit 1 only  :-[, but sage tidal is da real MVP.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Areashiii

• best player ever
  • Characters: Areashii
  • Faction: Artifex

Not being rude or anything but you're not good at all...it's my honest opinion. As for your question, DPH sins are far cheaper to make in the long and short run of it all, but it takes a bit more time to learn DPH than APS, not saying it takes far longer since 1.5 came out, but if you change to DPH you should consider learning your class with people who are actually good.
Last Edit: Sept 05, 2014, 09:19 pm by Areashiii

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
Go take lessons from chot0n, gg

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
If u wanna actually kill ppl, just go full dex
DPH is for most arcanes that can abuse purify wep and get lucky with it, dph is also more fun and requires a bit of combos(not really, after 1.5.1 is 3spark elimination, very skilled) its  made out of combos using toxic torrent and life hunter canceled in between each skill u cast. It requires stunlock and survability in most of cases
APS sin is by far MOST EFFECTIVE type of sin u can play, since pure dex 2nd spark/3spark, if u have more than 2.50 base aps in full r8 u gonna deal sh1t load of damage with no delay, no chi loss , gain more chi, u have more versatility in damage wise, u can deal damage from range using range lvl 145 daggers or r8 dagger with gof& range or atk lvl and range(possibilities are multiple)
DPH sin used to be the class played by skilled ppl, mostly because it required combos and actual brain, it has a big spike damage, which makes it a bit of luck based on the zerk crits, but overall, dph takes more skill than aps, in which aps requires only stunlock, dph requires some combos also, if u wanna play the class and not only 3spark elimination or cursed jail
Is up to you, but w.e u do, if u have a dph set and wanna kill a wiz, just go 2nd spark with dph sin and spam skills.... better than ticking arcane defence every few seconds.

Indulgence

Ok, so here's what you do. It's like totally gonna make you become a pro factor assassin.

1. You wanna make sure you're Demon. You will APS and only APS!
2. You somehow (i don't care how you do it but just do it) get tons of epic coin and stuff for Rank 8 gears.
3. you pray a lot (and I mean a lot like 30 times a day) to whatever person of high power you believe in to roll interval on your gears and GoF on your daggers. example: Allah, God, Satan, Jesus, Mentalista, Chuck Norris, your mom, ect.
4. Once you finish your gears, you wanna build a genie with skills such as occult, frenzy, windshield, expel. THEY ARE VERY VITAL.
5.  You wanna get a bunch of Mystical Elixers and make tons of pots such as magic defense chocolates, Dew Star Protection, Fire pills, Sutras, maybe join some guild to get some IGs too.
6. You wanna farm some of those fancy Spirit of Defense pills in Abbadon or make a 2nd account of alts for buffs so you're ALWAYS buffed.
7. Once you complete the steps above, you're ready for PK.
8. When PKing you wanna make sure you're wearing some sort of blessing, rune, and fully buffed (this includes your deaden and tidal) or else you won't be good.
9. Find a target. (Arcane classes are great targets for what you're gonna do)
10. Make sure you're stealthed unless you're in combat.
11. Port to player, 2 spark, windshield, sutra, stun, auto attack, and 98% of the time you will succeed and kill enemy/target.
12. Once target is on the ground dead, stealth and run to the closest safe zone and trash talk in common chat.

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
Ok, so here's what you do. It's like totally gonna make you become a pro factor assassin.

3. you pray a lot (and I mean a lot like 30 times a day) to whatever person of high power you believe in to roll interval on your gears and GoF on your daggers. example: Allah, God, Satan, Jesus, Mentalista, Chuck Norris, your mom, ect.
enemy/target.
12. Once target is on the ground dead, stealth and run to the closest safe zone and trash talk in common chat.

:normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: best guide ever created

Disrupted

1. You wanna make sure you're Demon. You will APS and only APS!
2. You somehow (i don't care how you do it but just do it) get tons of epic coin and stuff for Rank 8 gears.
4. Once you finish your gears, you wanna build a genie with skills such as occult, frenzy, windshield, expel. THEY ARE VERY VITAL.
5.  You wanna get a bunch of Mystical Elixers and make tons of pots such as magic defense chocolates, Dew Star Protection, Fire pills, Sutras, maybe join some guild to get some IGs too.
6. You wanna farm some of those fancy Spirit of Defense pills in Abbadon or make a 2nd account of alts for buffs so you're ALWAYS buffed.
7. Once you complete the steps above, you're ready for PK.
8. When PKing you wanna make sure you're wearing some sort of blessing, rune, and fully buffed (this includes your deaden and tidal) or else you won't be good.
9. Find a target. (Arcane classes are great targets for what you're gonna do)
10. Make sure you're stealthed unless you're in combat.
11. Port to player, 2 spark, windshield, sutra, stun, auto attack, and 98% of the time you will succeed and kill enemy/target.
OMG THANK YOU FOR THIS, IVE BEEN LOOKING FOR 10YEARS FOR THIS GUIDE, I CAN KNOW PLAY LIKE VOOKIE IN PEACE

cevans1290

Okay, HA/LA? *** no.

R8 wrists, get 2x. R8 Wrists, Legs, Boots, and use dragon top/helm. Put 5 base str, and str stones in your weapon - you should be able to have 5 base str, and full dex. Slowly go for 2x top, and then either use that and go 2.86 or put on boots for that 4.0 ;))

Gof/Accuracy/Atk daggs I like? For that random dph, but aps is better.

You don't need Ws belt or cube, my sin never used them and I was one of the top, or people say.

If you dont mind farming alot : Go for Gof, 1x int daggs * then pray 2400 times a day for 2x int gof like broniak *
Then 3x wrist
then 2x-3x top
just go full r8 cotd auto atk.

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
Okay, HA/LA? **** no.

R8 wrists, get 2x. R8 Wrists, Legs, Boots, and use dragon top/helm. Put 5 base str, and str stones in your weapon - you should be able to have 5 base str, and full dex. Slowly go for 2x top, and then either use that and go 2.86 or put on boots for that 4.0 ;))

Gof/Accuracy/Atk daggs I like? For that random dph, but aps is better.

You don't need Ws belt or cube, my sin never used them and I was one of the top, or people say.

If you dont mind farming alot : Go for Gof, 1x int daggs * then pray 2400 times a day for 2x int gof like broniak *
Then 3x wrist
then 2x-3x top
just go full r8 cotd auto atk.

Hahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa stop

cevans1290

Hahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa stop
yes much troll fun.

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
  • Faction: Das reich, Outcasts☆
go APS sin and learn from Bloodfeast

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
go APS sin and learn from Bloodfeast

:normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:

Offline King Kazma

• Fox
  • Here i am not.

My Advice, Roll some decent r8 and gof daggers, give DPH a shot, and compare which u prefer that's the only way you'll find out which is better, cuz these random trolls don't know a damn thing  Full r8, DPH is cheaper, aps is pricy, and it's the only class you can fck the gear up so much with intervals you don't even have to try to play. ( can with archer to a point)