Epic Perfect World

sog/sleep

Offline ★Iffy★

• Simmer down & pucker up
  • Characters: ★Iffy★
  • Faction: ★ 420 ★
I didn't see him Use the word nurf in His original suggestion , he said limit.

Paki

You have 0 arguments, you all come to forums to QQ about skills when you dont even bother trying to counter, next time i bet they gonna say nerf WR stuns cuz im too lazy to fortify

Your gameplay knowledge is 0. Wasting full genie to get out of sog and stun an ep is not gonna make them waste AD since they're camping puri or def level wep and once you waste your genie you'll be dead if the opponent knows what it's doing and the ep can easily sog/sleep the other player and 2v1 the one who countered it.

Disrupted

Your gameplay knowledge is 0. Wasting full genie to get out of sog and stun an ep is not gonna make them waste AD since they're camping puri or def level wep and once you waste your genie you'll be dead if the opponent knows what it's doing and the ep can easily sog/sleep the other player and 2v1 the one who countered it.
Yes, im so wasting so much genie with my pure vit/mag genie yes please, tell me where i went wrong? oh you think i cant tank? aight sir, keep trying to prove a stupid point with 0 defense

Vegas

You have 0 arguments, you all come to forums to QQ about skills when you dont even bother trying to counter, next time i bet they gonna say nerf WR stuns cuz im too lazy to fortify

You're retarded, you can counter it once or twice and after that its gameover. Every team with an EP has a huge advantage and you can't deny it

Offline Mitochondria

• Characters: Sun - Redefine
  • Faction: Artifex
Everyone must listen to Disrupted! He is the wr with most courage to do 1v1 with another wr using dph

Disrupted

You're ******ed, you can counter it once or twice and after that its gameover. Every team with an EP has a huge advantage and you can't deny it
Basically every team in 2v2 is player + ep, dont deny it =)

Offline Ɍemeƌium

• ♥♥♥
  • This Is Personal
  • Characters: Remedium, Alibis
  • Faction: Artifex ღ
? You really have no arguments at all do you? Saying every team has an ep basically shows that sleep/sog is overused and proves his point. Rest of what you said is just you trying to brag but it doesn't really work bro

Assuming that every team has an EP just for the use of sog/sleep is ignorant of itself, some eps are brought to actually support, or metal mage as well.

Stealth was modified in events so that someone cant just in stealth and wait out the timer to bring it to a 1v1.

SOG is also avoidable by will surge, which only takes 80 stamina. SOG only lasts 15 seconds, hopefully your partner can lock up the team and survive 15 seconds...Yes it only has a 30 second cool-down, guess what? Will surge again.

Sleep is avoidable by many things that classes have built in, not to mention Vacuity powders or shadow Binder powder. Not only that but it lasts up to 34 seconds, meaning that is the max, but it could also only last 15 seconds. It isn't reliable. A good BM's stun lock is 10x better than an ep's SOG or sleep because you wont move anywhere. Same for a sins stun-lock, OMG Yes they have a stun-lock, learn how to use it and make it so the ep cant SOG or Sleep...

TBH do I really care if they limit it...No I dont, I can see your argument and how this could be annoying, but instead of trying to limit it, just learn how to play with it.

★ More Around ★
150 - EP Remedium - Active
150 - Mystic Alibis - Active-ish

TY Leonora for sig ♥

Paki

No some people go with friends and don't like a retarded op advantage

Vegas

Yes and I hope a change to the rules would fix that  ;)

Offline Rin

• Forum Veteran
Assuming that every team has an EP just for the use of sog/sleep is ignorant of itself, some eps are brought to actually support, or metal mage as well.

Stealth was modified in events so that someone cant just in stealth and wait out the timer to bring it to a 1v1.

SOG is also avoidable by will surge, which only takes 80 stamina. SOG only lasts 15 seconds, hopefully your partner can lock up the team and survive 15 seconds...Yes it only has a 30 second cool-down, guess what? Will surge again.

Sleep is avoidable by many things that classes have built in, not to mention Vacuity powders or shadow Binder powder. Not only that but it lasts up to 34 seconds, meaning that is the max, but it could also only last 15 seconds. It isn't reliable. A good BM's stun lock is 10x better than an ep's SOG or sleep because you wont move anywhere. Same for a sins stun-lock, OMG Yes they have a stun-lock, learn how to use it and make it so the ep cant SOG or Sleep...

TBH do I really care if they limit it...No I dont, I can see your argument and how this could be annoying, but instead of trying to limit it, just learn how to play with it.
Obviously eps are for support/mm, thats exactly why a limit on their sleep/sog isn't bad. The world will not end, and eps will actually time it instead of mindlessly spamming sleep/sogging on 1 person making it 2v1. You can avoid it once or twice while wasting your genie and pots, but most likely you will die right after.  :smiley:

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
once i joined a 2 vs 2 event with my psy and my partener was archer
I asked before fight "is sog limited in x times"?
Answer by everyone in "lol no"
I managed to bubble once and do 1-2 more hits before my partener used all his defences while fighting 1 vs 2 and eventually died
I didnt even thought of joining again 2 vs 2 cause it pointless unless you have a cleric as partener :-\

+1337 for the suggestion

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable

why exactly are you so much against the suggestion

idk sog has very low channeling so it's hard to know when to use will surge without wasting it

but I don't see how this suggestion would be avoiding how to learn to play with it, because it's not asking to take away sog/sleep completely.  the person still has to know when to avoid it/counter it

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants

Ignore him bro.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
why exactly are you so much against the suggestion

idk sog has very low channeling so it's hard to know when to use will surge without wasting it

but I don't see how this suggestion would be avoiding how to learn to play with it, because it's not asking to take away sog/sleep completely.  the person still has to know when to avoid it/counter it

So i burn my genie 24/7 only to avoid your spamable skill?  :smiley:

Its the same logic of absorb soul, i need to burn my genie 24/7 on evilward to dont take 1 shot, but the mystic can spam dis skill every 2 secs '-'

My damage log collection NEW

cevans1290

Or.. Bring an ep yourself.