Epic Perfect World

sog/sleep

Paki

Don't know if it's been suggested but can you reduce the number of sogs and sleeps in 2v2? It's annoying fighting 2v1 whole time.

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
Suggested this before when I was participating in such events, idea was rejected + ignored. :shocked:
i feel like i'm dead

Disrupted

its a stupid idea.... you are limiting a supporting classes skill sets...

Paki

Sad a nerd with an ep wins most of the time

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
You can get rid of sleep a lot easier than sog, but I do agree on sog part. It is annoying.

Indulgence

Gotta love that spam sog.

Offline ๖ۣۜBlis

• - Amy
  • *Ansh was here* ✿Sabibi was here, so was Prze 🌞
  • Characters: Sin | Blis | Thea
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Sog isn't ''spammable'', it is a movement debuff clerics have just like all the classes have one of those specific annoying skills.
Cry me a river people, Venos have their pets,  and purging, archers got that huge range and wings of grace, BMs got the stun lock, sins got the aps and stuns/sleep, and so on... It can be avoided by using faith before the person sogs, i've dodged sog before, so have others and so can YOU.

Paki

Sog isn't ''spammable'', it is a movement debuff clerics have just like all the classes have one of those specific annoying skills.
Cry me a river people, Venos have their pets,  and purging, archers got that huge range and wings of grace, BMs got the stun lock, sins got the aps and stuns/sleep, and so on... It can be avoided by using faith before the person sogs, i've dodged sog before, so have others and so can YOU.

? yes you use faith before sog but the ep can get you with sleep after, + you waste whole genie just to avoid something that can be done 30 secs after. Should make a limit to them in 2v2 events only so it's not a 2v1 whole fight

Offline ๖ۣۜBlis

• - Amy
? yes you use faith before sog but the ep can get you with sleep after, + you waste whole genie just to avoid something that can be done 30 secs after. Should make a limit to them in 2v2 events only so it's not a 2v1 whole fight

The sleep wears off once you're hit, then you continue with whatever skills you have vs the cleric.
Sog costs one spark, they can't sog you forever, clerics can be easy depending on how you work around their skills, same with every single class.

Paki

The sleep wears off once you're hit, then you continue with whatever skills you have vs the cleric.
Sog costs one spark, they can't sog you forever, clerics can be easy depending on how you work around their skills, same with every single class.

Clearly you don't know how 2v2 with ep works...

Disrupted

Clearly, you must have lost a 2v2 and now are you QQing about eps because you didnt have one

Offline ๖ۣۜBlis

• - Amy

Clearly you've lost several times due to sog.

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
sog/sleep shouldnt be allowed in pvp events such as 2v2 3v3 4v4 5v5 6v6 even thought i abuse it and win 95% of events

Vegas

Why do you even care? He wants a rule against it like there's a rule against stealth too and I agree with him, it wouldn't limit EPs anywhere else  :normal-19:

Offline Rozaria

• 花樣年華
  • Faction: Xpendable
its a stupid idea.... you are limiting a supporting classes skill sets...

They do the same in 1v1 rules to improve fairness.

Explain every xpend in every 2v2 event then?...

I'm feeling very cheerleaded, do you want pom poms