Epic Perfect World

Plz Read and take into Account!

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
I already made my own topic before about seekers, asking to boost them, I agree with you in all points except the part when you say they have high damage = they dont, they need both defense and damage boost

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
  • Faction: Das reich, Outcasts☆
I already made my own topic before about seekers, asking to boost them, I agree with you in all points except the part when you say they have high damage = they dont, they need both defense and damage boost
Seeker defence boost? oh my god dont suggest anything again please

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Seekers are fine....u just need to abuse ur skills...

Offline Vermilion

• Forum Veteran
  • The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.
  • Characters: Sadistic, Stiletto
Didn't wanna comment on this, but yea. Seekers are fine, it's true that since 1.5 they got squishier, but also the damage got higher.. well, higher for every class cuz of the meridian system, titles, cards, etc.
Now, the only thing I want is a replacement stone for the extreme fury stone that was removed not so long ago, something that is dangerous to use if it procs, but also helps if you transfer it.
Suggested increasing unrelenting stone debuff time and agatio said that he will look into it, but I have no idea if it was done or not, haven't heard anything about it.

Offline Areashiii

• best player ever
  • Characters: Areashii
  • Faction: Artifex
because seekers lack def and damage, this is a smart person right here...

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
because seekers lack def and damage, this is a smart person right here...
I dont want a good topic to be closed so I wont argue with you

Offline Areashiii

• best player ever
  • Characters: Areashii
  • Faction: Artifex
I dont want a good topic to be closed so I wont argue with you
I'm saying you're smart for suggesting it. It ain't a stupid idea or anything. :smiley: :sad: :'( :'( :-[ :-[

Offline Boot

• Beginner
Psy damage is OP.
Wbs are OP in almost ever aspect, dph wbs are a pain, and fist wbs are just a wtf build.
Wfs IMO are still, when played well, the most OP class in pw, just so versatile, debuffs, purge, high damage, tank ability, can go HA, OP pet.
EAs have OP damage burst and builds (Dartle ea/ insta ea/ pure dex).
Seeker can one hit people pretty easily, their damage is high.
Sins are ridiculously OP in terms of damage, they spark u, 4 secs ur dead. Got to kite them to survive.
Mgs and Eps IMO to be OP need a little skill and top notch gear.
Wrs when built right can tank an entire squad.

You get the point.
Every class is OP, in its own way, given that some are eventually easier to play. So if you NERF one or BUFF another, tomorrow you'll have a new thread about how OP/weak that class is (depending on Buff or Nerf) and another one demanding a new buff/nerf on another class.

Got 5 years of private server experience and trust me, the cycle is like a Swiss clock, never fails.
Most servers disappear because Gms can't handle the pressure players put on them by players that want this that and the rest, QQ and Nerfs all the time. So they give them what they want and then the server becomes unbalanced in some way and everyone leaves till its just a sea of brs (excuse my judgement, it comes from my experience).

Gms (that run good pservers) know they need to be a totalitarian authority that takes advise and opinions but not commands, thats how you keep balance, this is due to people wanting stupid stuff, all the time "GN GIB MONI PLOX" "GN MAEK SIN MORE STRONK" "GN **** YOU I WANT DONATE FOR FULL END GEAR" "GN MAKE 2X DROP EVERYDAY OR FCK U"

With that said IMO seekers are ok, not perfect, but ok. And are atm one of the most played classes. I have fun when I play one, and that's all that matters how much fun ur having! Huehuehuehuehuehue game is fun

Made forum account just to say everyone who plays pw should read. This is not just opinion its true.
Agatio and other Gms should read this, I play pw for 4-5 years and been in many servers, and he is right 100%

Offline Boot

• Beginner
Made forum account just to say everyone who plays pw should read. This is not just opinion its true.
Agatio and other Gms should read this, I play pw for 4-5 years and been in many servers, and he is right 100%

Maybe should put this as sticky in suggestion folder, so everyone can shut up and play. Go pk instead of QQ

Offline iRuler

I played seeker for a week tried to main it, i quit after 2 days :d they suck even skill wont help nO wonder why i kill seekers in 1 min with aps/dph Wb and t 12k 19k with my psy. Tell me something its not seeker tht ned boosting other class need nerfs such as Venos,Ea and thats all also boost psy deffence since we get called Noobs for camping white then once i go black i get hit 40k by barb...

Also Seekers combo is to eassyy to doge it lastes like 10sec all you need do it use heart of steel and they become useless as fk or use 1 spark.

Since yall dont play seekers dont say QQ. You do not suffer the hell i sufferd tying pk in 2 days and i had previous experience in Pwi as i use to main seek

Disrupted

I played seeker for a week tried to main it, i quit after 2 days :d they suck even skill wont help nO wonder why i kill seekers in 1 min with aps/dph Wb and t 12k 19k with my psy. Tell me something its not seeker tht ned boosting other class need nerfs such as Venos,Ea and thats all also boost psy deffence since we get called Noobs for camping white then once i go black i get hit 40k by barb...

Also Seekers combo is to eassyy to doge it lastes like 10sec all you need do it use heart of steel and they become useless as fk or use 1 spark.

Since yall dont play seekers dont say QQ. You do not suffer the hell i sufferd tying pk in 2 days and i had previous experience in Pwi as i use to main seek
Inb4 nerf thread part 2

Offline AKB/AKM/_Shisui

• االله اعلم
  • Sean was here.
  • Characters: Gsp
  • Faction: Ruin
For all the people saying the class is easy and talking about 1 combo.I Dont spam combo im aps and dph.Combo is soo easy to dodge u can easily faith ad pot spark etc.
I Died to virtally any full dd class.Aps sins and Aps wb+Eas kill me 24/7.This is just a suggestion.I dont think gms really care anymore after all these threads,but it was worth a try :-[

Offline Grey

For all the people saying the class is easy and talking about 1 combo.I Dont spam combo im aps and dph.Combo is soo easy to dodge u can easily faith ad pot spark etc.
I Died to virtally any full dd class.Aps sins and Aps wb+Eas kill me 24/7.This is just a suggestion.I dont think gms really care anymore after all these threads,but it was worth a try :-[

The class doesn't need a buff on the basis that you die a lot, I die too, so does everyone else, what do you want? Every class dies to aps sins, geared eas or aps wbs, everyone dies to everyone else, just learn your class spend a little time watching some vids, guides, ask others, read skills, w/e. I know at least 3-4 seekers who are OP, my faction alone. If they can do it so can you, just learn your class and have fun, I have a seeker and I do just fine with it, just don't think it's supposed to have wr like defense and hit as high as a psy and have 4.0 aps

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Give us a better set bonus take off the crit and put either reduce mag dmg
Actually this is not bad idea to replace 3% crit from set bonus with 15% mag defense and could help a bit.

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
Actually this is not bad idea to replace 3% crit from set bonus with 15% mag defense and could help a bit.
That'd be good. I've seen every magic class eat seekers, DD eps, even EAs who keep using metal/magic dmg skills.