Offline Echo

• Retired Staff Member
If rather be bald than look pinoy

Well then you can just use the bald hairstyle available in character creator c:

Quote from: Arashiwf
i remember the fashion

Indulgence

most of the hairstyles with hats come out bald after editing :police:

So is that why most of the female hairstyles with hats weren't added? 

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
So is that why most of the female hairstyles with hats weren't added?

yea

LMFAO

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Indulgence

yea

LMFAO

I really want the Santa hat hairstyle without the hat  >:(

Also there's some hairstyles that are fine that weren't added.  Like the side ponytail.

Offline Echo

• Retired Staff Member

Also there's some hairstyles that are fine that weren't added.  Like the side ponytail.

I really wanted it too, but it was the same as the others.
And only a certain amount were added due to how many female hairstyles actually did work. They might be added at a later date but currently aren't a priority. I think most if not all the male hairstyles that worked were added though.

i remember the fashion

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF

yea.. *Echo cough* There are actually more hairstyles that I think could get edited. Maybe we'll *Echo cough* get them with the next patch

sorry Echo. More we get, more we want :normal-3:

Signature by Lonicera
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Indulgence

yea.. *Echo cough* There are actually more hairstyles that I think could get edited. Maybe we'll *Echo cough* get them with the next patch

sorry Echo. More we get, more we want :normal-3:

Is there a way to fix the hat hairstyles so you aren't bald on the top?

Also, it would be awesome to have that giant bow headband removed or shrunken down on that one hairstyle that was recently added in the new patch.

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
Is there a way to fix the hat hairstyles so you aren't bald on the top?

Also, it would be awesome to have that giant bow headband removed or shrunken down on that one hairstyle that was recently added in the new patch.

I am wondering if it's possible to remov sh1t from race hairstyles. Tideborns have pretty nice hairdos but they're almost impossible to wear. Ya'll know what I mean :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:

Signature by Lonicera
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Indulgence

I am wondering if it's possible to remov sh1t from race hairstyles. Tideborns have pretty nice hairdos but they're almost impossible to wear. Ya'll know what I mean :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:

Well,  I did suggest to have the hairstyles from the makeover section to be added to the hairstyle NPC

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
I really wanted it too, but it was the same as the others.
And only a certain amount were added due to how many female hairstyles actually did work. They might be added at a later date but currently aren't a priority. I think most if not all the male hairstyles that worked were added though.

so there is chance then interesting

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
Well,  I did suggest to have the hairstyles from the makeover section to be added to the hairstyle NPC

Echo, do you hate us already?

Signature by Lonicera
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline Echo

• Retired Staff Member
To get rid of bald spots I'd have to learn how to do 3D modeling from scratch properly, which isn't necessarily worth the time when I could be doing other things for the server.
Racial hair edits can probably be done. And it would be up to Agatio whether or not base hairstyles get made into fashion as I'm not sure what that requires.

The only hairstyles I haven't tested are the new ones added after those got patched in, and base hairs.

But like I said, it's not a priority right now. I plan on working on the Halloween update this month so it's all done ahead of time.

i remember the fashion