Epic Perfect World

Chill Of Luneska

Offline Vixen ♡

• playing since 06/11/2012
  • do you speak husky?
was wondering... when will this be implemented on our lovely server? theres some neat new things (new fly mount and fashion that im trying to find lol) as well as territory resource wars and other goodies :o
Last Edit: Sept 03, 2014, 06:42 pm by BanditCatOfLove
♥You can't throw me to the wolves they come when I call.. because I'm their mother♥
♥A fox is a WOLF who sends flowers♥
♥Trying to understand the behavior of some people is like trying to smell the color.... 9 :P
♥people with narrow minds have broad tongues♥
♥if the heart knows only love. Hate and Fear run and hide♥
♥The poor long for riches, the rich long for heaven, but the wise desire tranquility♥
artwork done by me ^^

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
The flights and fashion we already have. What we don't have is the new small area in the Primal World + few quests and this new event which is very poor according to the PWI forums.
Sadly this Invader Buff is something that could influence the TWs in very negative way.

edit: answering to your question: we'll have it once the new expansion will be released, its content finished and adjusted to Epic PW. When? I don't know.
Last Edit: Sept 03, 2014, 06:57 pm by Agatio

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
for the point system, instead of inactive quests would there be a replacement reward like a small amount of ST/EC/Rep/Xp/Spirit like from BH? small amount of reward i would mean like the gods giving rewards 7st  stuff like that.

Offline Vixen ♡

• playing since 06/11/2012
  • do you speak husky?
oh neat! thank you agatio :) and this is also why i prefer your server to the official cause you all work hard at trying to keep it balanced :D what is the never before seen flight tho? o.o
♥You can't throw me to the wolves they come when I call.. because I'm their mother♥
♥A fox is a WOLF who sends flowers♥
♥Trying to understand the behavior of some people is like trying to smell the color.... 9 :P
♥people with narrow minds have broad tongues♥
♥if the heart knows only love. Hate and Fear run and hide♥
♥The poor long for riches, the rich long for heaven, but the wise desire tranquility♥
artwork done by me ^^

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran

Offline Areashiii

• best player ever
  • Characters: Areashii
  • Faction: Artifex
Invader buffs sound like a pain Lol.

Indulgence

Personally I wouldn't be mad or not if we didn't get the new patch

Offline Xeli

• Forum Veteran
The flights and fashion we already have. What we don't have is the new small area in the Primal World + few quests and this new event which is very poor according to the PWI forums.
Sadly this Invader Buff is something that could influence the TWs in very negative way.

edit: answering to your question: we'll have it once the new expansion will be released, its content finished and adjusted to Epic PW. When? I don't know.
Alright.