Epic Perfect World

Balance

Disrupted

If its predictable that doesn't make it avoidable. You can predict when a barb uses mighty swing, but yet, U CANT AVOID IT without burning faith/ad :D
It's easy to burn a bm's chi, and it's not spam able. I'm sorry that you all find a 1spark 15second cd skill game breaking but find a 0chi hard hitting skill fine

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
It's easy to burn a bm's chi, and it's not spam able. I'm sorry that you all find a 1spark 15second cd skill game breaking but find a 0chi hard hitting skill fine
Its not only against WF that we talk here, that skill would make 1v1 vs WF balanced, maybe, would make 1v1 against other classes balanced, no.

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran
I'm still waiting for Apawolla to come on this thread and ask to remove ep buffs again.  :normal-37:

Disrupted

Its not only against WF that we talk here, that skill would make 1v1 vs WF balanced, maybe, would make 1v1 against other classes balanced, no.
I give up, if you can't burn a bm's chi you are doing something wrong, because it is easy for all classes

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
I give up, if you can't burn a bm's chi you are doing something wrong, because it is easy for all classes
Lets be honest, u have a fckin spammable sword skill that gives u 35 chi every 10-12 seconds...? :normal-43:

Vegas

Easy to get chi tho

Offline Ky

• Forum Veteran
I think ep soulburn , WB paralyze and Elimination need to be nerfed, who agrees?

yes plis

Offline AKB/AKM/_Shisui

• االله اعلم
  • Sean was here.
  • Characters: Gsp
  • Faction: Ruin
That barb knockdown needs to be nerfed :-\ Its so unfair.Not to QQ but i literally can deal with it its soo stupid.Make the proc chance 30%

Offline Areashiii

• best player ever
  • Characters: Areashii
  • Faction: Artifex
I think some threads should require at least avg IQ to post on.

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
That barb knockdown needs to be nerfed :-\ Its so unfair

Lol no

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
Nerf elimination

Disrupted

I think some threads should require at least avg IQ to post on.
I think you need to stop becoming the new mentalista

Offline Drive

• 🌙
I'm still waiting for Apawolla to come on this thread and ask to remove ep buffs again.  :normal-37:
LOOOOOL.
Buffs op remove pls.
+++++

Offline Areashiii

• best player ever
  • Characters: Areashii
  • Faction: Artifex
I think you need to stop becoming the new mentalista
Bro bro bro. BRO.
I don't know why anyone can say a bm is unbalanced, after genies came out bm's have become 110% avoidable.
The fact people cried that bm's shouldn't get a paralyze saying it would break epw is absurd.
Stop crying about other skills because every class is unbalanced. To nerf one would nerf them all otherwise one class would reign supreme.
You want me to rip into you? Okay.

If you think the advanced version of drake isn't spammable, you're stupid, not my fault you play DPH WR and have trouble abusing the new version of meteor.

Ty.

lisa230409

learn your class. get good.
Oh and remove veno purge pl0x is annoying :333  :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-13: