Epic Perfect World

Patch 31 and server time change

Offline Mirae

why do we have patch 31?

Offline geriatrix

• Forum Veteran
Actually, it is (GMT-2+DS).
DS is Daylight Saving ("Summer Time" - Janice Joplin).
~~~~~
kekeke
"Don't think about winning every battle in your life.
Think only about winning the current one."

But reconsider price. You might decide to lose.

Offline Ninja

• Retired Staff Member
  • The god of all stalkers! :D
Server time is -1, it was moved back 2 hours from +1.
Ex-GM

Thanks Syringe for the pic & JuJuBeez for the awesome sig!

Offline crimsonrose

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Did I just waste 2mil and get the wrong weapon lol. I'm such a noob today geez. Where do I get the right one?

No when you reforge it, it goes to Psys only

Offline axelzthex

time is worse lol, 1 hour sooner was enought

Offline Skilverlight

• SilverSin
Not sure if its been mentioned but the 79 instance (Hallucinatory Trench) off Nightscream is no longer accessible via manually walking up to the gate nor the teleport stone. Makes farming all the cardbosses to get Hammerfall impossible since there's two inside.

Offline Bossette

time is worse lol, 1 hour sooner was enought

No server time will be perfect but the server time move helps the majority being able to attend events. It won't be perfect for everyone but it will be a bit better for most players.

Offline sharkie99

First of all, I understand the "majority" thing and the "no server time will be perfect", but personally I am very disappointed with server time change.
I am from Europe, 1hr behind England. TW right now will be at midnight for me, and most of the events at 11pm. Because I start work at 7am, there is no way I can stay up that long.
I'm new player, came to the server mostly because of convenient times - I didn't want to play PWI where I can't join tw/events. Hope you guys will reconsider and move it back as it was.

Offline Deea

• My name is Deea
  • not Dea QQ
With this update I can't make anymore my tail blue!:((

Offline xjej

• Beginner
First of all, I understand the "majority" thing and the "no server time will be perfect", but personally I am very disappointed with server time change.
I am from Europe, 1hr behind England. TW right now will be at midnight for me, and most of the events at 11pm. Because I start work at 7am, there is no way I can stay up that long.
I'm new player, came to the server mostly because of convenient times - I didn't want to play PWI where I can't join tw/events. Hope you guys will reconsider and move it back as it was.

gotta quote this