Epic Perfect World

Stats trading system

Offline Xeli

• Forum Veteran
Hello :smiley:
I would like to suggest to make a stat trading system on, ring/belt/neck. Example : 20 magic to 20 dexterity.
Only these stats, dexterity/magic/vitality/strength. Not attack level's and defense level's.
It sometimes takes weeks to trade them between players and many telecoustics are wasted :-\

Ty

cevans1290

Which means, you have a 4x as much chance to get the stat you want.. won't happen.

Teles are cheap.

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
That would defeat the purpose of reshaping and spending all that EC on getting the stats you want. You might aswell ask for a npc to pick the stats you want to engrave rather than leaving it upto chance.
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent

Offline Xeli

• Forum Veteran
Which means, you have a 4x as much chance to get the stat you want.. won't happen.

Teles are cheap.
Well, teles are cheap but the time ????
That would defeat the purpose of reshaping and spending all that EC on getting the stats you want. You might aswell ask for a npc to pick the stats you want to engrave rather than leaving it upto chance.
No it won't .
won't happen
:sad:

Offline Δ

• I was here for a moment
  • And then I was gone| i died to ares + im noob
  • Characters: Alexypk
  • Faction: Epw_Team
Uhm, nope, bad idea  :rolleyes:
Would kill the market tbh + as it was mentioned, then the purpose of engraving would be none.

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
No it won't .

how will it not? lol

I.E. on my vit barb, i hope to get either str or vit engraves. However, most of the time i end up with dex or something else i don't need and therefore end up spending alot more EC until i get what i want.

If this system you suggested is put in place, then instead of spending more EC, i'd just trade it to what i need. Thus, defeating the purpose as i said in my first post.  Ofc, you can avoid that by WC-ing for hours, days or sometimes even weeks till you find someone else that's willing to trade. Which is not acceptable as i probably want my str/vit stats ASAP to be ready for the next battle and therefore sink as much EC i need to until i get what i want.

This is not a bad thing, it's all part of the game. Can't have everything spoon fed to you, or else where is the challenge.

now, feel free to explain how it won't defeat the purpose.
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Disrupted

no offense, bad idea, would ruin the reason to need lots of st

Offline Omni

• (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • Faction: Unicorns
-1 to this idea. Sorry.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv

Offline ~TheQueenB~