Epic Perfect World

Borderless Full Screen Window Mode?

bvanharjr

Removed - was proven wrong with above link

bvanharjr

Doesn't work for me.
I believe you DO need a 2nd monitor for this to work.

Offline BriEsT

• Don
 Is this a joke ? ...

DaDeadpool

using windows vista.. no wonder **** goes wrong
I don't wanna hear from a Random that doesn't even realize how stupid they are for posting something that displays their obvious lack of intelligence in the given topic, the literal topic, since you obviously did not read anything otherwise you'd realize nothing went "wrong". You may be an accident that wasn't supposed to happen, but this was an accident that's good that happened.

http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2675769
Downloading an app to do it = scrub level. If you can't do it in the application itself revoke your gamer card.
Last Edit: Sept 02, 2014, 08:58 pm by DaDeadpool

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
I don't wanna hear from a Random that doesn't even realize how stupid they are for posting something that displays their obvious lack of intelligence in the given topic, the literal topic, since you obviously did not read anything otherwise you'd realize nothing went "wrong". You may be an accident that wasn't supposed to happen, but this was an accident that's good that happened.

Downloading an app to do it = scrub level. If you can't do it in the application itself revoke your gamer card.

That comeback......

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran

u need to calm down mr

Vegas

Lol nerd rage

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation

I'm basically 40

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
That escalated quickly o.o

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

scatterer3

using windows vista.. no wonder **** goes wrong

Indeed LOL

Offline ladyvanos

• Old Player
  • Characters: Sehanine-150 Archer.
Ok....so you were drunk and this miracle happened? Good accident. I'll tell you ingame how you accidentally you did it..no app needed since dadeadpool isn't a scrub, just a drunk player. Btw don't tell ppl to revoke their gamer card if you can't even figure it out based on what's clicked on your screen.

***in kids

Offline ladyvanos

• Old Player
Oh and have a good day

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander

THIIIIIIS IS GONNA BE CLOOOSED SOOON....

or maybe not

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline ladyvanos

• Old Player