Offline AKB/AKM/_Shisui

• االله اعلم
  • Sean was here.
  • Characters: Gsp
  • Faction: Ruin

Offline Plague

• -
  • blessed be the boys time can't capture
as long as they stick with angelica it's not going to be very good, other engines work much better

Offline Vixen ♡

• playing since 06/11/2012
  • do you speak husky?
if it doesnt have some sort of pet class im not interested lmao XD
♥You can't throw me to the wolves they come when I call.. because I'm their mother♥
♥A fox is a WOLF who sends flowers♥
♥Trying to understand the behavior of some people is like trying to smell the color.... 9 :P
♥people with narrow minds have broad tongues♥
♥if the heart knows only love. Hate and Fear run and hide♥
♥The poor long for riches, the rich long for heaven, but the wise desire tranquility♥
artwork done by me ^^

Vegas

as long as they stick with angelica it's not going to be very good, other engines work much better

It will be a new upgraded engine, not sure if it's a new version of Angelica or not. The news post says Shadowlands III but didn't find anything on google and might be a translation error or something

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
if they keep the actual classes wuld be nice... But.. if they change the game play style and they make this like forsaken tera im done...

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
O_O
Sounds nice! Do we get a epw2 then? XD
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Vegas

O_O
Sounds nice! Do we get a epw2 then? XD

If it's an upgrade to the existing game and the server files leak then there's a chance we will get it, there's a high chance that it will be a huge expansion to PW, they did the same for FW and JD

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
hopefully its just an upgrade of it, cause wouldn't a brand new version anger cs players?

Disrupted

hopefully its just an upgrade of it, cause wouldn't a brand new version anger cs players?
Yes, but if they open a new game it brings new CSers and i think they are already starting to lose a majority of the CSers hence why they doing this

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv

Vegas

:normal-9: new pc= bb pw :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:

Why bro??? best game  :normal-2: :normal-13:

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
If it's an upgrade to the existing game and the server files leak then there's a chance we will get it, there's a high chance that it will be a huge expansion to PW, they did the same for FW and JD
I doubt that it that it is an expansion. I think it's a new game altogether. If it comes out as a new game, a lot of players might stop playing the real pw if pw2 turns out to be great :3
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Why bro??? best game  :normal-2: :normal-13:
Because pw is limited with the actions, dodging skills close to 0, its just a mix of fixed actions that can be blocked with a genie...?

Vegas

Because pw is limited with the actions, dodging skills close to 0, its just a mix of fixed actions that can be blocked with a genie...?

Was sarcasm and PW2 seems to have dodges  :police: